Reviews for While You Were Dreaming
RainbowPearls chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
Betrothed? The word is echoing on my mind rapidly and constantly! But how? ?
I'm quite curious! All I can say is your story is really interesting and I'm lookING ahead for the next chapter whenever you post it!
RainbowPearls chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
Wow! Friends should be like this. I'm absolutely loving Ricky and his lovely demean around Calis, like how they casually hugged and Cali feeling again a little jealous xD
This was really funny how she didn't want to Ricky slip. Wow, Peterson deserves that! Awesome chap! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
SUNDS ? I m scared, really, I was a bit but then I guess I was too much drowned in the story. Thank god Morphed saved her or else...**gulps**
Poor Morpheus, caught between the two world's and struggling for being freed. His brother, Iceus, I hope he regains his sanity soon! **pouts angrily**
The warmth in the end was calm and satiate no after being almost subjected to death, and here we have her blood covering leg :O
RainbowPearls chapter 10 . 12/28/2017
Wow wow wow wow! ! This is just wow! I was thrilled to bits when I learnt that Morphed is real! He is REAL! ! But I don't understand why Cali is upset with him, I feel bad for her and perhaps will Morphed lose her? Oh no, now that Miss Clark has apologized her, she'd have been happy but I can truly envisage her shock! I'm shocked as well xD
RainbowPearls chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
I'm a bit confused to whom I should side with, I mean is it Rick or Morpheus? ? I like both of them, I mean I know that Cali does likes Morpheus and she's got somewhat jealous for miss Clark interfering but the way Ricky is around her, like how he swung her, been sweet and kind to her! I like both if them. But I'm really wishing if she could see Morpheus once in reality talking to him...that'd have been so sweet! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
Morpheus and Miss Clark? What's the connection between them. I must say I enjoy her sweet romantic lovely dream with him. It's so wonderful to know about Morpheus and his awesome abilities. Though I'm a bit worried of Clark interrupting in their little romance, I still am holding hope for good! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
Wow! That was exciting! The assignment naming Morpheus. I'm curious. Ricky, well, I'm wondering where he'll be fitting much in Cal's life... Like How Casually He Put His Arms Around Her Shoulders
RainbowPearls chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Morpheus, what a lovely name, I mean unique in a pretty sense. :) It was good .or see how her friends were determined helping Kayla! I liked that. :)
RainbowPearls chapter 5 . 12/28/2017
Uhhh! What a tragedy Kayla is caught in! I pity her! Poor girl! Why did she consider the guys in twenties, older than her as 'sophisticated'? I'm a bit angry but I feel sad for the girl. I hope Violet will sort out things. And it was interesting to start up something relating Cali! Her dream, now, now, does seem to be relating to the story title. Nice! :) nice chapter! :)
RainbowPearls chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
Amazing! :)
I myself want to go sometime in a clinic or hospital and just do the things and help out and learn more. The story seems to interest me and realize my own interests, reviving them freshly once again. I must seriously thank you!
The descriptions of staff, dedication, reports, files was filling me with curiosity.
I wonder what that guy on the bed quite like catch 22 is up with. Poor boy! :(
RainbowPearls chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
I was si excited to read this, truly. I mean, I'm a PBC student and we've just started our chemistry lab, precisely, two days back and I was almost on the verge of crying when I strongly sniffed the pungent smell of ammonia. Ahh! Wow, Rick doesn't seem to be that creepy. He is such a cute innocent soft guy!
Ah, don't worry, your chapter was great and is proceeding perfectly. :)
RainbowPearls chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Well, nice chapter. I like how you made things quite casual and believable! Like how Kayla had a crush on Calista's brother. It made me chuckle. I'm glad they'll be moving towards something interesting and productive. It makes me thrilled to see how their visit to hospital will be.
Looking ahead for more.
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Wow! I mean it's fool. The start was nice. I mean, the story is unique, with protagonist Callista from being Greek family and having an over cool friend, kayla, who's such a cute fashion designer! Oh I wish if I could have such a friend ;)
The story is humorous as well, I mean, I like that part where that lecturer was referred as older than the college building! XD. And wow, Cali hates Shakespeare! That was such an answer of dare! I look forward how they spend their new years of being seniors!
P.S - (1) I like Cali's father!
(2) I hope we can start exchange from today?
http.thatrandomgirl chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
This is awesome so far! Love all the characters and can't wait to see what happens next
Sarah chapter 3 . 4/17/2017