Reviews for Barbwire Stitches-prologue
Celtic Dancer chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
You have no idea how hooked I have become. You must update this story! It's absolutely brilliant. :]
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Nice. In a style of writing I'm not used to, but nice nonetheless.
Arsenic.Dreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Awesome story although there should have been a bit more story between the three years that passed. I would like a little more info about that time. Anyways, great story.
Midnight's Inertia chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Awesome. R&R my vampire story Atrocious. Thanks.
Mary chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was a wonderful prolouge! I also have suggestion/question, are the (if there is any) vampires in the story going to be the fictional kind or the human living kind? I think that you should make them HLVs, it would make the story really interesting. Again, a wonderful start.

Mary PS, please tell me when the first chapter is out, I would like to read it. Thankyou.
FrogSaint chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I'd like to let you know I enjoyed your prologue very much and hope to see more very soon.
Amicia chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
wow. This is so good. I want to read more. Give me more. Please!
wllw979 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
ok i'm a bit fuzzy as to how that acually ended but i think i know. and it is wierd but kind of good and funny. i don't know how eles to desribe it.
Falasade chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Very nice, while its not your general vampire fic, I like this better.

Very confusing, and more then a little violent, but still well writen an imaginative. Keep up the good work!
Kawaii Yue chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
wow...this story was awsome...I love the title...although it would have been better if it had been longer...keep up the good work
SilverKisses4UOnly chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
excellent story well written and decriptive. keep up the good work
lynx wings chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
OOh . . . good. Was that the end or will there be more?
Lovely Waffles chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
Absoloutely wonderful. I take it you're a fan of Poppy Z Brite, perhaps? Please, please, /please/ write more. It's hard to find writing such as this, and I enjoy it immensely :)
soul dust chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
that was weird, but good...
WalkerBoh71 chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
That was... bloody. Very gory.