Reviews for Knights of the Wrong Table
nice ch
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
great job
Gilbert Gomez chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
I love the new chapter, my favorite part was the battle between Arcadia and Kayden. The finale of the battle was a twist I loved. However you didn't show Kayden's enchantments. You've mentioned runes on his blade but haven't shown or told what they enhance. Besides that I loved the story. BTW I have a feeling Kayden grows older and becomes merlin himself. Mayve Merlin could time travel; you're the author, so you know. I loved the chapter Jared, I can't wait for the next chapter!
You'll know chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
Dude, yes. In all honesty, I absolutely love this fic and the idea you have for the characters of the round table.
So far, I really love Merlin and the structure and attitude you gave to his character.
As well as Arcadia, she's got that "I don't care what you think" mentality and I love it.
Also, props on keeping the duel between Kayden and Arcadia nice and short. Lots of writers screw up by making hand to hand, or any combat, way too long when in reality there is no way that it could last Kore than a minute without the characters exhausting themselves, unless they're genetically modified that is.
Keep going, this story is going fantastically.
Props to you. Props
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Great descriptions and offhand humor.