Reviews for Love is, except when it isn't
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Beside not knowing whether Alexandra was serious to him or not, i wonder why Olive sticked with her. I can see that she didn't approve her way. What would Olive do after this?
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
Gosh i'm afraid that he would be toyed again :'(
RainbowPearls chapter 7 . 9/26/2017
Update soon!
Interesting story! :)
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 8/13/2017
Oh my... I'm still on Olive's side thinking what Alex did was wrong. But still don't understand about Heather's and Alexandra's answer. Gosh... I'm very very curious about what the truth is!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
Olive is right
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
I wonder whether she would eventually like him romantically. Probably she was only toying him.
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
After reading the previous chapter, i have this mixed feeling between congratulating and pitying him :\
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
I didn't receive alert for chapter 2 and 3. So surprised when i received it for chapter 4.
I didn't expect Alexandra would like that! :O i'd say my reaction was similar to Olive's!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
This is an in interesting start. I look forward to learning more about Gabriel!
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Hmm... After reading the first chapter, i reread the summary. I think the first chapter is the glimpse what outsiders saw. Or maybe i'm just thinking too much :D
too many baguettes chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
good, kinda curious if this is gonna turn into a genuine romance or more of a stalker-centric parody of romance stories? either way it'll prolly be good. the way to form sentences actually makes them real easy to keep reading, which is an excellent quality that sadly you don't see too often, so good on that.

one thing i will say is that you should probably use "quotation marks" instead of 'apostrophes' (single quotation marks? idk what they'd be called when being used in this way) just because it makes it a lot easier to see the dialogue. in a short chapter like this, it isn't an issue, but if things get more long-winded then i can see it becoming an issue.