Reviews for A To Z
RainbowPearls chapter 18 . 8/2
So true. I don't have much idea about haikus but I searched it on Internet :'P

Peace is much understood and valued after we we know what being tired really means...
Wildcat227 chapter 15 . 11/27/2017
Hey! They are all so great! Also, I was glad to help. (A bit ltae, lol :p)
Wildcat227 chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
Hey! sorry I havn't been reading lately. :( This is great!
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
for the third one, or the second butterfly...
line two has eight syllables, and it's supposed to have seven.
otherwise that one is my favorite.
Ckh chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
hmmmm, family is all about about creating bonds if you think about it. The most bond - thats what family is.

"Twixt parent and child" - A nice sounding line, though I don't exactly know what twixt means.
Applesawce chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
Love the Poems! They're very short but they hold a lot of meaning and thought. Also the idea behind this series of poems is quite creative. Nice work!
Ckh chapter 14 . 9/29/2017
I like the message of this haiku. Strange how hierachy places more importance on lineage than one's actions.
Ckh chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
"Flowing in rivers from the Confines of the soul" would make an excellent line for a poem. Nice use of imagery there - feelings are said to be flooding after all.
Ckh chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
The second one. Grief fits better than wrong I think.
Ckh chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
Hah, this could be the dictionary definition of eager.
Ckh chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
True, true. Fathers are often looked up as role models.
Ckh chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
Direct and Brutal this one is. I agree. Children are the ultimate test of one's love after all.
Ckh chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I like the first butterfly haiku. "Many colours dance" just seems like a better ending.
Ckh chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Ah, direct and lighthearted haikus. I have a soft spot for them.
acountdeleted chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
Hmm, true. Nobility has to do with our actions, not our families. Funny how no one else thinks about how the person became noble in the first place.