Reviews for The Raven's Redemption
LittleWolfPup chapter 17 . 7/21/2018
Oh man loved, loved, loved this incredible story!
Was ecstatic to see there would be a sequel

Truly can't wait, keep up the good writing
MrCuddels chapter 17 . 1/27/2018
A bit light on the world building but the characters were strong and overall a good story.
DocteurNS chapter 17 . 9/24/2017
I wonder, if Lady Vivian has so much clout and the Caliph can just make stuff up, couldn't they have found some heirless noble family, even one with no wealth that would be only a title, and say Alloura was their descendant? Well, it's just a detail.

Thank you for this!

Oh, and also: "I never did find out what you two found over." fought over
DocteurNS chapter 16 . 9/15/2017
*squeal in expectation for the next chapter*

I like how you handled the meeting with Syla. I was a bit worried, but it went smoothly.

If I had one criticism about this story, it would be that the world building is a bit vague. They speak of the Valu, of corruption and whatnots, but we don't really know what they're talking about. Although, that might be intentional, and I suppose it doesn't really matter. The characters are what's important and we understand well what's going on with them, so it's all fine.

I guess I'm just curious.

Alos, one typo: Mathus will be here shortly and then everything will be reviled. revealed.
DocteurNS chapter 15 . 9/10/2017
...I wonder where this is going.

Also, is it Syla Galerunner or Syla Galespear? You wrote both.
DocteurNS chapter 14 . 9/8/2017
Between the calm leader, the crazy engineer, the rogue and the healer, they almost have a full party!
Hope for another chapter soon. I really want for both couples to meet.
DocteurNS chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
I love that the fiancé is a good person too. A lesser author would have made him a asshole just to solidify Alloura's right to leave him. Good job.
DocteurNS chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
The way you avoided using pronouns for the Raven until the end was quite exquisite. Combined with the misleading hint of our other lead's mistake over the Raven's gender, only the fact I knew this was a f/f romance betrayed the illusion. Bravo.
DocteurNS chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
This is quite beautifully written. I love how you introduced homosexuality in her universe. Very subtle and quiet, like the rest of this story.