Reviews for Tales of the High Seas
Joeson chapter 1 . 5/2
I really enjoyed reading your book. This deserves a lot of audience. Why don't you publish it in NovelStar?
Genie chapter 31 . 3/23/2020
How are you?
Gina chapter 31 . 4/1/2019
Please update... I beg you!
K chapter 31 . 2/16/2019
When you read the story again cause it's so dark good.
Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/29/2019
Please update this story. I miss it so much
Gobstoppers33 chapter 31 . 12/10/2018
Please update !
K chapter 31 . 9/27/2018
I almost cried reading this chapter. Especially when Juliet realizes that she loves Rayth. That was one of the cutest moments.
Best of luck with whatever is happening in your life. I hope you'll overtake those obstacles. Meanwhile, I'll cheer you on from the sidelines and wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/7/2018
The song "This moment" by Renald Francoeur ft. Megan Oliver is now in my playlist! Love it!
VinniPuhh chapter 31 . 5/27/2018
I am in love with this story, it's intense, sweet and just gorgeous.
I am telling you now, this will be a story I will read multiple times.
It truly is a gem. :)
Leah chapter 31 . 5/24/2018
It will be the final battle between Rayth and Hendrick! Can't wait!
Knorles chapter 31 . 5/22/2018
Oh boy, Hendrick is toast.
Yay, Juliet finally realizes how she feels about Rayth! It took her long enough.
Good chapter even though it was short, it was packed with emotion and information. Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading the next one.
shinju asuka chapter 31 . 5/21/2018
My condolences to you for your loss :(
I hope Rayth would find her soon!
jadesays chapter 31 . 5/21/2018
My condolences to you and your family for your loss. :(

As for the story, I found Hendrick a very very disgusting human being. I want to punch him as well. I hope Rayth could give him a proper "treatments" he deserved as SOON as possible.

I am looking forward to the moment when Rayth and Juliet meeting again. What would they say to each other. I hope this time Juliet would make it right and just confess her feeling. Rayth probably would cry when he heard she said she loved him. Haha.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/15/2018
No! don't just stop here, please update!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2018