Reviews for Miraculous Dove
That-One-Weird-Person chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
I love Miraculous Ladybug! This story is awesome! The tingles Streak feels are because he he likes Abby aren't they?
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I love the way you described Red Dove's hair, especially the way the flames danced at the ends. Her transformation was described very well. The red splotches bleeding through her clothes, vivid against the white, was very good imagery.

The combat between Red Dove and FireQueen was intense. I liked the way both women used their shields for offense and defense at the same time. Abigail has taken on quite a task at the end.
Millefiori Bede chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
New on here, looking around. Started reading your story but I am afraid I found the start a bit "Thog" - see /. and only read the first couple of lines.
You describe the woman's long blond hair cascading down her back, ending in red tips as if flames were dancing around her head.
Nope. Unless the hair is standing on end, the red tips are more at the bottom of her back level, to put it politely.

You've clearly got a vivid imagination, but I think you want to work a bit on how you phrase things.
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
*looks dazed* Why are they all fighting? Why don't they like each other? Why can't there be peace and love all round?

Oh well, I liked the costume change scene, I think it captured the process very well while explaining some things about the hero concerned. There were lots of puns too, but I think that's part of the superhero story style of writing, isn't it? Makes me think of the old-fashioned strips with all the huge POWs and multicoloured KABOOMs and so on.