Reviews for A Match Not So Made in Heaven
thehangedman99 chapter 13 . 10/1
It's somewhat amusing and fitting to see how damaged the Demon of Pride is after being beaten by Levi it almost as if he is somewhat humbled from that ordeal, that aside it's a bit of a shock to see him have one of his wings similar to an Angel's perhaps there's more to Levi than we think than just a Prince of Hell.
thehangedman99 chapter 12 . 6/29
Well looks like this is going to be a long and finny day for the two of them, either way I'm not the only one who feels like shipping Asmodeus and Maria right?
thehangedman99 chapter 11 . 6/29
Looks like Aria is a bit speechless when asked in her relationship with Levi, is it possible that Satan is aware or unaware with the kidnapping of the angels? Or is it perhaps the fact his son is getting a bit too close with an angel?
thehangedman99 chapter 10 . 6/28
A soul for a soul huh? Well it's good to see Asmodeus and Mammon are extremely loyal to Levi without a second thought (even if Mammon tends to argue with Levi every now and then)
thehangedman99 chapter 9 . 6/24
I'll admit this is an overlooked topic in such stories, at least in where I read them anyway, the idea that over time they'll gain humanity as they lived among them. This is getting even better.
thehangedman99 chapter 8 . 6/18
I'm more amazed at the fact that Gabriel didn't notice that either, and the term he found him seems to fit very well into Levi's situation.
thehangedman99 chapter 7 . 6/18
I'll admit he went off to a very very rough start given his treatment to his students but afterwards he seem to be improving, and I'll admit this search for the other angel seems to make it more interesting.
thehangedman99 chapter 6 . 6/18
This chapter is pretty sweet and really made me smile (something that's pretty rare lately) and I laughed real hard on the Lover's Lane scene. And to think Asmodeus didn't even noticed it, or maybe he did but just didn't want to point it out.
thehangedman99 chapter 5 . 6/15
I like how the magic system works here and to be fair that name is a bit odd for Mammon when you consider that Lux in latin means light.
thehangedman99 chapter 4 . 6/14
I'll admit I like how this story is going, though personally, I noticed that Levi being protective over Uriel is a bit too fast.

Also, I'm kinda hoping that Mammon and Asmodeus would get some romantic tension in the later chapters, that would be pretty sweet.
thehangedman99 chapter 3 . 6/14
I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first one to say this but the fact that Mammon is willing to capture all the Archangels on earth for the sake of money means she certainly has her priorities straight. Also, I'm amazed at the names of Demons and Angels here in the story so far, you certainly did your research before this.
thehangedman99 chapter 2 . 6/13
I'll admit I actually thought it was Levi and Deus were the ones who broke in. But it's somewhat nice to that despite being enemies he is trying to be a 'concerned citizen' and help her out.
thehangedman99 chapter 1 . 6/13
This story is pretty promising, and to be honest I'm having these The Devil is a Part Timer vibes in Leviathan's point of view.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 6/27/2017
Cool story, bro. Please update soon.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
Just one thing to take note of. Your tenses. Keep them consistent. You use past tense and present tense interchangeably. Your punctuations also don't make sesne. ?",said - for example. No. If you're using question marks, exclaimation marks or full stops, you do not need a comma. It should be. "Mammon?" Mammon asked. "You're really gonna live here?" asked Deus. Take out the commas. And pay more attention to your tenses! One paragraph, it's "caused an explosion and everything was destroyed." The next it becomes "it's hard to see." No, "it was hard to see." If you're using past tense, keep it past tense.

As for the story, it seems kind of random and stuff. I don't even know why they're fighting or whatever, and then suddeny Mammon decides to live with them. Honestly? How does that even work? That had me scratching my head when I read it.