Reviews for Opposites Attract!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 6/27
Cool story, bro. Please update soon.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 6/23
Just one thing to take note of. Your tenses. Keep them consistent. You use past tense and present tense interchangeably. Your punctuations also don't make sesne. ?",said - for example. No. If you're using question marks, exclaimation marks or full stops, you do not need a comma. It should be. "Mammon?" Mammon asked. "You're really gonna live here?" asked Deus. Take out the commas. And pay more attention to your tenses! One paragraph, it's "caused an explosion and everything was destroyed." The next it becomes "it's hard to see." No, "it was hard to see." If you're using past tense, keep it past tense.

As for the story, it seems kind of random and stuff. I don't even know why they're fighting or whatever, and then suddeny Mammon decides to live with them. Honestly? How does that even work? That had me scratching my head when I read it.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 4 . 6/18
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! This is so awesome! Well, the dialogue could use some work because some strikes me as cheesy, but other than that, you have a nice plot and interesting premise going on. I'll look forward to the other chapters!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 3 . 6/18
Oh yeah, and it's a fast food restaurant too. Yup, definitely getting Hataraku Maou-sama vibes here, and I think that's a good thing because you differentiated it from the original and made it your own.

Mammon seems like a cool addition, I can't wait to see what happens next. Funny all of them end up in Tokyo though, but hey, this is manga. Everything happens in Japan for some reason. Unless your main character is an American.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 2 . 6/18
Nice continuation so far, they seem pretty fun. Uh...Kurosaki Leviathan McMillan? Really? What sort of name is that? That sounds pretty...weird.

Go check T.A. Maxwell's guide on Mary Sues to see how to name your characters. Throwing in a Japanese name into Leviathan McMillan definitely doesn't fit and just seems highly unnatural.

The interactions seem fun, so I'm looking forward to more, and I must say, I had a laugh when I saw that Leviathan was working parttime. It reminded me of Hataraku Maou-sama!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 6/18
This is an interesting open, and you have quite the nice premise. It's fun to see how the angels and demons interact with each other, and I suspect they will fall in love with each other.

I will read on to see what happens next, but take note, you might want to be consistent with your tenses. Sometimes Uriel slips into present tense.