Reviews for The Duplicate Life of Isobel Erstwilder
Grey Day chapter 9 . 10/11
This is pretty good! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14
*what's love got to do, got to do with it?* Lol now that song is stuck in my head. Yes! She saved herself, that's right girl :) he was the worst. Good job on his description to, only one chapter and I feel I had a solid picture of him. And also Isobel's little brother. Glad you updated, thank you!
lillyannp chapter 8 . 9/12
Lovely chapter. You seem to love cliffhangers, by the way. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25
Best story like this I've read so far. I love that she's doing this to find herself, to see the world, it's awesome. And she's so sensible and smart. No stupid mistakes, she's really perfecting this for the long run. I love her character, and everyone else so far too. Hope we get to see more of the crew. I just really enjoy this story. Please continue, I will keep a lookout for updates.
Katriella Rosewood chapter 7 . 7/25
Yay thank you for the new chapter! I loved it )
lillyannp chapter 7 . 7/25
Your descriptions are filled with wonderful vocabulary, not to mention that you portray the feelings and thoughts of Isobel excellently. The plot is also really nice, I love it. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25
I am really enjoying this story. I know that girls posing as boys is somewhat of a cliche, but I love it and I think you are using it very well. I love that they are traveling because it gives you an opportunity for variety. Hate waiting for more chapters though, because I want to read them NOW. :) Thanks for the update!
guidancefrombooks chapter 7 . 7/25
I love it. It's a very well written story. Can't wait to read more!
Katriella Rosewood chapter 6 . 6/23
It would be so difficult to pose as a man. I can't imagine the anxiety that it would bring trying to keep that secret. But I really want to see more interaction between Isobel and Blake! Anxiously awaiting the next installment!
lillyannp chapter 6 . 6/23
Great start. Can't wait to read the rest. :D
Katriella Rosewood chapter 5 . 6/4
I love her strength. It would be hard to have all that pressure on you to marry someone rich in order to save your family's fortune. I wouldn't want to settle for someone I didn't love either.
Katriella Rosewood chapter 3 . 5/31
So exciting! I love the building of tension and suspense. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Katriella Rosewood chapter 2 . 5/31
Omg I love this so far! It's beautifully written and I'm super excited to see where the story goes! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30
Enjoyed this and looking forward to seeing where your characters take you and us. :)