Reviews for The Duplicate Life of Isobel Erstwilder
Katriella Rosewood chapter 7 . 7/25
Yay thank you for the new chapter! I loved it )
lillyannp chapter 7 . 7/25
Your descriptions are filled with wonderful vocabulary, not to mention that you portray the feelings and thoughts of Isobel excellently. The plot is also really nice, I love it. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25
I am really enjoying this story. I know that girls posing as boys is somewhat of a cliche, but I love it and I think you are using it very well. I love that they are traveling because it gives you an opportunity for variety. Hate waiting for more chapters though, because I want to read them NOW. :) Thanks for the update!
guidancefrombooks chapter 7 . 7/25
I love it. It's a very well written story. Can't wait to read more!
Katriella Rosewood chapter 6 . 6/23
It would be so difficult to pose as a man. I can't imagine the anxiety that it would bring trying to keep that secret. But I really want to see more interaction between Isobel and Blake! Anxiously awaiting the next installment!
lillyannp chapter 6 . 6/23
Great start. Can't wait to read the rest. :D
Katriella Rosewood chapter 5 . 6/4
I love her strength. It would be hard to have all that pressure on you to marry someone rich in order to save your family's fortune. I wouldn't want to settle for someone I didn't love either.
Katriella Rosewood chapter 3 . 5/31
So exciting! I love the building of tension and suspense. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Katriella Rosewood chapter 2 . 5/31
Omg I love this so far! It's beautifully written and I'm super excited to see where the story goes! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30
Enjoyed this and looking forward to seeing where your characters take you and us. :)