Reviews for The Duplicate Life of Isobel Erstwilder
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10
Thank you so much for the update! This is one of my favorite stories! She could have stood to have been a bit more grateful for his rescue, but after that I completely understand that to throw him off using her stubbornness in refusing help and even meanness at suggesting he might also take advantage of her. Gave her time to get back to the hotel. Wonder what Elton's excuse is going to be for why he is injured the next day. Great job. Will impatiently wait for the next. :)
Lillyannp chapter 10 . 1/10
Yay! I'm so glad that you updated. This has been a more than interesting chapter. So much has happened. Can't wait for your next update.
LoreLorelei chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
Please update!
Grey Day chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
This is pretty good! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
*what's love got to do, got to do with it?* Lol now that song is stuck in my head. Yes! She saved herself, that's right girl :) he was the worst. Good job on his description to, only one chapter and I feel I had a solid picture of him. And also Isobel's little brother. Glad you updated, thank you!
lillyannp chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
Lovely chapter. You seem to love cliffhangers, by the way. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
Best story like this I've read so far. I love that she's doing this to find herself, to see the world, it's awesome. And she's so sensible and smart. No stupid mistakes, she's really perfecting this for the long run. I love her character, and everyone else so far too. Hope we get to see more of the crew. I just really enjoy this story. Please continue, I will keep a lookout for updates.
Katriella Rosewood chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Yay thank you for the new chapter! I loved it )
lillyannp chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
Your descriptions are filled with wonderful vocabulary, not to mention that you portray the feelings and thoughts of Isobel excellently. The plot is also really nice, I love it. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
I am really enjoying this story. I know that girls posing as boys is somewhat of a cliche, but I love it and I think you are using it very well. I love that they are traveling because it gives you an opportunity for variety. Hate waiting for more chapters though, because I want to read them NOW. :) Thanks for the update!
guidancefrombooks chapter 7 . 7/25/2017
I love it. It's a very well written story. Can't wait to read more!
Katriella Rosewood chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
It would be so difficult to pose as a man. I can't imagine the anxiety that it would bring trying to keep that secret. But I really want to see more interaction between Isobel and Blake! Anxiously awaiting the next installment!
lillyannp chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Great start. Can't wait to read the rest. :D
Katriella Rosewood chapter 5 . 6/4/2017
I love her strength. It would be hard to have all that pressure on you to marry someone rich in order to save your family's fortune. I wouldn't want to settle for someone I didn't love either.
Katriella Rosewood chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
So exciting! I love the building of tension and suspense. Can't wait to see what comes next!