Reviews for The Jewel Of Star-Denta
LorrahBear chapter 3 . 2/12/2018
I was a smidge confused by the swap in character, but only at first. I love how you had him run into the merchant! What a great way to tie this character’s story in with the main character, as well as give us an idea of where and when he’s located in this world you’ve created. Well done!
LorrahBear chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
I still wish I knew why it was apparently normal for someone to have an elf slave, and more, for why the elf slave would rejoice at finally having a master.

I did really enjoy the bit where Orva is trying to convince Decha not to go about the necromancer; it certainly sets up the plot!
C. M. Brighid Bachleda chapter 3 . 1/12/2018
This is an interesting mythology so far...
Reiz16 chapter 12 . 1/1/2018
So, a massacre happens! I wonder where the healthy ones have gone to flee?
Reiz16 chapter 11 . 1/1/2018
A good meeting of the gods.

So, Mir-us controls trolls? Cool.
Reiz16 chapter 10 . 1/1/2018
Ooh! He leaves behind his lover to make a new life! I'm not sure I'd make such a decision.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
This is an interesting first chapter. I wish we had more details on why the fairy woman needed to have a human master - I feel like that came out of nowhere. Overall, the coming out of nowhere would be my only complaint, as I felt that way about the death of his beloved too - where did that thief come from and why was he following them?

I look forward to seeing where this story goes from here. There’s some more technical things that could use attention (punctuation at the end of spoken sentences and occasional paragraph length), but the bones seem strong. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Reiz16 chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
The lovemaking was short but sweet. I don't usually review sex stories unless they're friends.

Baris must've been real lonely.

I wonder if the two babies will fight, one day?

Good job! :)
Shadowgate chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
Holy shit this chapter got really disturbing. A soul trapped in star!
Shadowgate chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Wow Duncan sure is horrible. He killed that poor traveler and then had lunch and had Vanda in bed.
Reiz16 chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
They have a good plan, but...

Looks like Vanda will betray Duncan.
Reiz16 chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
Well, that's more than a love triangle!

Yay, fighting!
Reiz16 chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
I'm glad she didn't get violated. And I liked the world changing with thought all the same.

I wonder if she'll return his affections.
Reiz16 chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Cool that there's trolls and ape-men!

So, that's how Star-Denta was made!
anon123345648362506 chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
Nice chapter! Keep up the good work.