Reviews for Secret Heart: Other Realm, Frost Family Series Book 3
NikNak13 chapter 31 . 7/26
You certainly do love your cliffhangers! They're like your speciality, lol. You realise this is turning into Game of Thrones - that was only supposed to be a trilogy!
I have a sneaky suspicion this isn't Willow speaking here, but maybe Sera? When she's talking about declining in the meeting, maybe it's to do with the film adaption of her books? I really hope it is, I'd love to hear more about Sera, and what happens (if anything) with her and Bren. Keep going, can't wait for the next story :-))
NikNak13 chapter 30 . 7/26
Yay, I hope she finds her son! And a clue, with the scar... I'll keep my eyes peeled for that :-)
Aiden's so sweet and he would be so right for her if only she could grow the self-belief to realise it. I wonder if the soul-stone will 'develop' any of these feelings, or make her realise how strongly Aiden's feels for her, even if it was just unconsciously. Just the mere fact of it resting against her skin - it might permeate some of his emotions, maybe?
NikNak13 chapter 29 . 7/25
Nick... he's such a b*****d. He doesn't even realise she's not intentionally trying to seduce him, and then when she cries about her baby, he thinks she's crying because they can't have sex! What a monster.
The Kazuo-and-Girl transactions are so sweet though, when he's teaching her. I just hope he killed them all off, don't want any nasty surprises like Nick turning up later.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25
I seriously HATE your cliffhangers. Just when things get a bit clearer or start to have a bit of hope, you cut us off just like that! This is just plain cruel.
Katarina chapter 31 . 7/25
First off, Oh no you didn't! ;) Such a cliffshanger. Who is she meeting? I'm so sorry for Willow! She has finally escaped the brutal physical horror, but had tot live with the emotional horror. I so hope Aiden will be able to gain her trust and perhaps be the one who finds her son. ;) I hope to read more soon!
Naomi Breach chapter 31 . 7/25
Urg. How dare you!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 31 . 7/25
Oh. My. God.

No, but, no, wait, no what? Goddamn it no! But I wanted to see them get together, not her traumatized and him secretly giving his soul! Agh!

Wonderful, wonderful story! I can't wait to find out what Willow's meeting is for, and I want to see how Aiden copes with being away from her and Prophecy.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 30 . 7/25
BUT IT ISN'T AN ARTIFICIAL SOUL IT IS A REAL SOUL AND AIDEN YOU CAN'T JUST LIE TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

I hope Willow can work through everything, it is really terrible that she has to at all. I also hope we find her son, and he's a good guy, not a Folis re-incarnate of some sort.

Thanks for writing!
Naomi Breach chapter 30 . 7/24
I'm not quite sure how to react, in excited anger... or excited heartbreak... either way I am very conflicted about the emotions running through me right now.

Quite a short chapter but that's okay, I don't mind.

Poor Aiden, poor Willow! Poor all of them. Now I am wondering if she will find him, or not, and will aiden ever find out what happened to her? I really hope so! And I am still convinced that Shannon or Nick survived l, there is just something bugging me about the whole thing.

Oh, is her baby in the Other realm? Oh that would be interesting to find out, does Prophecy already know? I bet she does.

Urg, I am so annoyed right now, I just want to know what on earth is going on! But I love this necklace! And. I love her reaction... but I love the fact the she kissed him with no qualms even in her state. Does that mean that underneath it all she knows he wouldn't never hurt her, or was she falling in to old habits?

I am in a complete state of confusion I hope you know this. ;)

Kazuo is a complete soppy kitten isn't he, he reminds me of a kitten any how.

I wish they could stay longer but I would to know where it is going to go from here? I mean, will they end up in the Other Realm I wonder which would go with my question of Herndon being in the Other realm.

Urg I could go on like this debating with myself for hours, hope this extra long revives cheered you up!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 29 . 7/24
Wonderful chapter, I'm so glad Kazuo finally got her out of there!

It shows how sick and deteriorated Nick's mind is that he assumed Melody was sleeping with Kazuo. He could have been good, I think, but he decided to follow "the Way" instead of decent humanity.

Kazuo doesn't even know the whole story yet! He has burned them down, threatened the entire family, and he doesn't even know the whole story yet!

Will we hear anything from the son she had to give away, or is he lost?

Thank you for posting, with or without mistakes I enjoyed.
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 28 . 7/24
Hello! So usually when I have multiple chapters to catch up on I'll review just the newest, but I feel like this chapter deserves it's own. Telling the story from Nick's perspective was, quite frankly, genius. He is doing these terrible things, and yet he feels bad. Showing him as a real person makes it worse- he knows what he is doing.

I can't imagine the pain that Melody (because I'm having a hard time remembering that Melody is Willow is Girl) is going through, though even through Nick's eyes it is palpable. It is good she blocked it out, and it is terrible that she is having to relive it now.

I'm glad Kazuo is finally back, even if he seems to think that Melody needs to be killed. Hopefully he'll save her from more suffering, another baby forcibly given and then taken away.

Your writing is obviously good, otherwise there is no way you could manage to make such a horrible story something worth reading. Thank you for writing, I hope it hasn't been too hard. :)
Naomi Breach chapter 29 . 7/24
Ah... Kazuo, u dog you... aren't you just the greatest! Loved it! I was expecting a little more guns blazing all anger and stuff but this worked.

Did they all die? Please tell me they died... or wait they didn't? Urg! That's is going to be interesting g from now on! I know so much and yet so little and need to know more I have so many ideas running in my mind where this could goooo! Loved it
NikNak13 chapter 28 . 7/23
So Prophecy has an older brother! I wonder if he will show up... you're such a tease. Melody/Willow is going to have to undergo some sort of reverse brainwashing to be able to process and recover from all this torment though. And it was so sad when Nick decided to treat his son the same as his wife, with no emotions.
Katarina chapter 28 . 7/23
Oh God, how much more does she have to suffer? I can't begin to describe my hate towards those men! To think she has another child. It would crush my heart knowing I could never see or hold my little boy. I hope she will be rescued soon and those men will pay!
Naomi Breach chapter 28 . 7/22
Ok so where do I start in the mind boggle that is my brain.

Well first off I lost count of how many times you have written bowel instead of bowl in this story. You did it loads this chapter.

The actual chapter...holy fuuuuck. Kazuo!

Hurry the fuck upppp!

This story has so many feels it's mad! I love it I don't need to tell you anything more than you already know. You know how good this section is and how emotional it is.

Thank you for getting this out though :)
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »