Reviews for Possessive Boyfriend
S chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Finish the story PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Sorry about my earlier comment, you're obviously young and I'm not gonna start bullying kids on here. So props to you for the effort you're putting in. But Sudan is a huge country, a nation with some amazing nature and history, and the way you referred to it in that last chapter was ridiculous, what with the italics and all.

Most importantly, you can forget about my earlier comment. I didn't mean to sound so mean.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Remove that line about Sudan, goodness, it's the most ignorant thing I've read today
K chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I really enjoyed chapter 8! I felt that out of all the chapters, chapter 8 stood out the most because it's interesting to see how powerful Ellie's love can be towards Blaise. I feel that if your story continues to have that same feeling/vibe, it will definitely make more of an impact to your readers and make a lasting impression to them :)!
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Lol that kiss seem like it was fantastic ! I love it ! Great chapter! I am liking it so far
Anonymous killer chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
I really like this story and feel it has potential I want to know if their will be any sexual scenes not that I want them (I don't Mind sexual scenes ) . Really good keep on going
CinnPaitheRandomBell chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
"Blaise is wrapping his arms on one of the sluttiest hoes in school, Vanessa and Morgan, who are identical twins."
but there are two of them

Other than that, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
"because I like the male teachers more..."

Guuuuurl tell me about it! I have four male teachers who are fresh out of college, and I like them better than our class adviser who is female. For good reason too, our class adviser is actually pretty stupid lol
annayh44 chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
haha its interesting & funny~ I wanna know how guy fall in love too..Seem like girl is possessive too
Shailaputri chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
She punched? Good. Like that
CuteTyhil chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Pretty interesting. Can't wait to read more.
Shailaputri chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Good start..
LDF chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
[A boy is assigned as my partner in class(Science, Chemistry, English, History, etcetera)]

The bit in brackets is throwing me off a little bit. What is it implying, that Ellie is making a wide generalization of her classes as they all segue together? Does she have the same kid as her partner in each class?

[While we were doing this, Zeke's arm rubbed on mine and my boyfriend came into the supply closet, to beat the crap out of Zeke. If I wasn't there, I don't know if I would see Zeke again at work.]

Okay, if Ellie has a boyfriend this possessive of her, it's not someone she should ever spend time with again. The guy beat up her co-worker over an accidental touch while sorting the cups. Why didn't anyone hear this going on? This was happening at work. None of Ellie's other co-workers saw anything? Or her boss?

[Blaise questions,]

“Questioned” is what police do; it’s a synonym for “interrogated”, not “asked”.

Great, now her boyfriend starts kissing her against her will to get her to shut up about a serious issue. I really hope she breaks up with him.