Reviews for The Haargrun Job
NamelessMapleLeaf chapter 61 . 9/7/2017
Excellent story. Was a thrill to read.
CrossPaladin chapter 61 . 8/18/2017
I'm always here to help my Oracle friend! I look forward to the many adventures of Sasha and pals!

Forever shall your name be sung. Huzzah!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 61 . 8/18/2017
You've done a lot of good work, don't forget that.

And thanks for the kindness.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 59 . 8/18/2017
This is all starting to feel really... sickening.

It's... Good...
CrossPaladin chapter 57 . 8/16/2017
... beautiful.

No words can describe the joy in my heart, the joy of defending those who cannot defend themselves.
CrossPaladin chapter 56 . 8/14/2017
Damn...I might have to bust out my secret move
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 56 . 8/13/2017
Power is a weak man's crutch, we learned that before... but Life is not fair either...

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 55 . 8/13/2017
Black Hole Sun... That is a good song for this.

CrossPaladin chapter 55 . 8/11/2017
Damn...where's Kel when you need him? If we teamed up, this man would be but a stain on the wall.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 54 . 8/4/2017
So Dietrich is making his move, seeing how he lives to die to Sasha... I don't have much hope for poor Cross... or anyone at this point.

CrossPaladin chapter 53 . 7/31/2017
When you're on the level of Kel fon Grantz, even the strongest enemies are simple cakewalks...

Still though, becoming stronger is a goal worth achieving. No matter what, I shall become even stronger!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 52 . 7/24/2017
It's sad to hear that things went so poorly for you, I hope it gets better and I wish you the best of luck.

As for the chapter, I again... did not see this coming. All the demons of hell were once angles, were they not?

CrossPaladin chapter 52 . 7/24/2017
Not the first time I've thrown down with Angels...(thanks, Shurelia.)

That being said, I've never held back before, I won't hold back now! Even when the odds seem against me, I wasn't crowned the greatest swordsman in the entire universe for nothing!

Have at thee, foul beast! I shall cleave thee in twain with a blade of light!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 51 . 7/20/2017
"After 10,000 years I'm free! Time to conquer Earth!"

It's Good.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 50 . 7/14/2017
Have a good break, you really worked hard for it.

74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »