Reviews for Beauty in Cinders
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7
Haven’t read this yet but I bookmarked it back when it had 5 chapters, it seems pretty good so far. It’s quite sad that you’ve put so much effort into this fic and there’s only 11 reviews but oh well.
marzmez chapter 30 . 1/16
Wow. What a trip! You did a really good job weaving Beatrice's webs and then disassembling them. Very well done. While her suicide is totally believable and within character, I can't help feeling some disappointment that she didn't go to jail. The psycho got off easy. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this Cinderella twist!
Justine chapter 30 . 9/27/2017
POSSIBLE SPOILERS ALERT - Wow what a great story this was and the ending with the house left me like :O ! The tragedy in the lives of the stepmom and her daughters gave this just the right bitterness to the main couple's sweet ending. Loved the gothic tints of the story as well surrounding the house and the many deaths.

Going to check out your other stories!
RandomReviewer chapter 30 . 9/23/2017
Rejoice for our lovely couple
Couples actually
Well this is strange I feel like it can’t possibly be over but here we are
You know what song I can’t get out of my head reading this Praying by Kesha it’s like a good fit I think anyway love this story love what you did with it and love how it ended

So... bye I guess... for this story, until next time remember, stay lovely
Guest chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
I hope Beatrice dies she's nothing than a murderer and a lying skank!
Bevyt82 chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Oh Sonya :( i feel so bad for her! Can't believe she did that to herself.
Ally chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Oh shiz, Gina knows Heather is Derek's cinderella! she's gonna blow her gasket!
Crystal chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Heath has me crying T_T hope Beatrice doesn't do anything to that baby
Crystal chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
OMG she killed her! O
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Wow what an interesting start. I've read your other 2 stories and can already tell i will like this one 2.
Lana chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
That's a lot of detail for one chapter! Very nicely written. I can already see Beatrice in the role of Heather's stepmother. :)