Reviews for Whisper of Mages (Takashima Family III)
Nagi chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
My memory must be failing me . Rafaella had a sister?! Wow , the relationships here are even more twisted , something big is gonna hapen wjen it all explodes i just know it! And i wonder how kaydin's been these years . After all he seamed to be the only one who more or less accepted morgan even in his semi crazy state
Nagi chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
Rhylie is cute i like him . Hope we get more of him. And i do wonder just how bad was morgans killing spree.
Thanks for the update XD
Nagi chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Thanks for the update ! So ren has started moving huh? Well i just hope the 3 sides dont clash too hard .
Nagi chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
Fantastic! Hahaha as expected i really like Romans character , hes always sayin something witty . Poor morgan he got done over by his boss , now he has a kid/cat to take care of XD . And that thing about rafaellas blood , that seems suspicious , dont tell me morgan had acidentally managed to steal rafaellas powers?would he become a progenitor if he did? Well watever , i just know that thus chapter was amazing ! Please keep up this amazing work and thanks for the update :D!
Nagi chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
Cool ! I was always very confused on what had hapened inbetween since their changes were so drastic. Thank you for the notice :)
Liquid Light chapter 6 . 7/17/2017
What the hell hapened to morgan?! That demon boss looks evil! No , not just evil , theres no word in the universe to describe how evil he is! I hate him ! Personal opinions aside im really worried of what hapened to morgan , cuz it seems he was brutally tortured by the demon boss before! Jesus , hes had it so bad i kind of feel like it would have been nicer and more mercyful to let morgan die at the end of knives. And the liutenant she seems suspicious , i really really really hope shes not melanie cuz if she is im gonna be pissed!

Anyway thanks for updating and i hope that after all the stories are over morgan gets the reward of a lifelime for overcoming everything ! Seriously
Nagi chapter 5 . 7/10/2017
Oh for a moment there i thought they were gonna join the bad guys .their escape was cool.
Thanks for updating :D
Nagi chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
Wow those people are crazy, going against the clan? But it is true that its suspicious that no one knows whats outsidethe wall.
Nagi chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Oh darn , i see where everything is connected now. that queen is crazy! Lets just hope Ren can help out some . Thanks for the update.
Nagi chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
I think i understand the thing with the bracelets more and why morgan is weak. Its that janthin thing that dampens his abilities dosent it? Tho im surprised morgan actually likes it. Well i am curious of how everything has come to be , like morgan joining the supernatural police and erin becoming akatsuki boss. But hey , i actually like this one almost asmuch as i liked the first takashima novella.
Thanks for the update !
Liquid Light chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Wow its nice to see the continuation , tho it left me confused. I mean how manny years have passed? Cuz he said he spent seven years as a cadet. How did morgan survive in that last chapter in knives? Why does he seem weaker , isnt he a first ansestor? And how did he regain his sanity? He seemed to have gone off the deep end when he went on a killing spree in the later part of knives.

Anyway thanks for the new story! , ill keep on reading to see if i can answer my questions.