Reviews for The Greatest Villain
JaDeCe chapter 3 . 4/25
Yay! And the number one villain is back in business. The gut is just apart of being an old man Kailus so dont sweat it.

I'm glad i decided to start back with this. Its still good and gets even better the more i read. Kailus and Mika get cuter each chapter and it just makes my heart gush. Awe gotta love villains.

Haha, Kailus being beaten by his shadow was funny. Like come on. Your shadow beat your ass. Lol.

Its good and i cant wait to catch up. Great chapter.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 13 . 3/11
Good as ever keep up the good work!
DeadPoolKnight chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Another good one, keep up the good work
DeadPoolKnight chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
Another awesome story, another new character and I particularly liked the backstory bits
DeadPoolKnight chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
Awesome chapter it's good to see the bad guy win
By the way kailus reminds a little of the comic book character Hellboy, only evil.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Fun chapter, found it funny that Kailus was using powerpoint
Bloodina Carnage chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Toel is my new favorite character
JaDeCe chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Just like a man. See women doing a better job and their boxer briefs get in a knot.

Hmm, I like it. It's cute, even though now I got to know how Mika remained that young forever. I need her remedy. I like Kailus too. Villains rule. Now time to kick him back in shape so we- I mean he can rule the world again.

Good story. :)
DeadPoolKnight chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
Another good one keep it up
Datathee chapter 2 . 11/14/2017
Ha! I adore Mika. I expect greatness out of that little one.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Wow man great chapter.
I like the idea of a fallen angel as a minion.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
Really good chapter. The action sequence is really good and suspenseful.
Bloodina Carnage chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
I love this story
DeadPoolKnight chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Another good chapter. Reminds me of a villain version of one punch man. Also i dont like the villain code. But thats just my opinion.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Nice chapter its really picking up now.