Reviews for A Call To Arms Please Help Me!
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
*Eternal Hugs* In the same boat, kind of. You're a crap ton braver than I am for just admitting your unease at seeing people (especially those you know) move on with their lives while you're just stuck emotionally, physically, etc.

The one thing that you can't do/ (and if you do I will beat you up!) is give up. Breaks (or vacations) to re-fuel your spark are necessary and you'll know they are needed once you've just drained your creative soul of all it can do for you. Don't force new stuff to come out-it may still come out, it may even be total s***T, but it will be out. And don't discard anything that comes, you may be able to use it in a future story later. (I've whined about my story on here and in our emails so I'm qualified to say this)

You can't be awesome if you don't feel this way, or to put it in the words of one of my favorite Youtubers: "Sucess is meaningless if your private life is crap."

So clean up the crap by watching/reading/drawing stuff/eating all the foods you love/COOK (if you can; that's one thing that's really helping me) and don't think about writing unless something comes to into your heart and stays with you.

Life has to kick your butt to motivate you again sometimes. Keep looking for jobs, ask for help outside of your family and friends (cough, cough The Internet was invented for a reason), take free online classes (an excuse for story research and get the ideas follow), etc. Focus on YOUR version of HAPPINESS...(One of the reasons I'm excited for my trip to Houston in one week is refueling the Muse since she decided to a vacation from me).

These are things that are helping me out, until the Muse comes back...or I come back...and when you feel better again, it'll be worth it. :D
Woedin chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
I empathize dear heart, and I hope soon you'll find a strength you might not have realized you had, but it was in you all along. I believe it's there, and always has been. You will prevail, for the fire that takes longest to light, will outlasts them all.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
-things *slowly* ... :]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
You are a perfectly normal human being. You're experiencing a spiraling of sorts because you precieve it that way, in reality it's a transformation. Try not to compare. You're your own person going through your own journey. Allow yourself to be shaped by these events but positively, even if they're tough, negative or derailing.. Just remember you need to take thing . . . . be patient, try not to set goals too far ahead, take care of the YOU right now, with a step at a time. Complete goals that are within your reach, then work on others. You'll be fine :]

Oh and don't worry that's definitely happend to me before in an interview as well, even when it was me giving the interview lol! Laugh it off, don't be too hard on yourself. It just means you had too much on your mind. I've come to learn interviews are best had when you go in ready to just be your own personable self, then answers and everything else comes naturally. Don't worry about taking time to think about and answer a question, just like you shouldn't worry about taking time to think about and answer your own questions. Take care :]
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I'm not sure exactly all what you're going through and I'm terrible with advice, but I want you to know that you're not alone. I took the time to read this, and I'm sure others will.

I've been through difficulties to the point I wanted to kill myself. I always felt alone and betrayed by people I thought were friends. Eventually, I realized that that I wasn't as alone as I thought. I eventually met people who had similar experiences, but it took time to find them. Perhaps you can search for support groups online? I'm sorry, I don't have any good advice. It may not seem like it now, but you are not alone.