Reviews for Back Up
Liane Kennedy chapter 13 . 12/23/2020
Really enjoying this. Having spent time with young LDS women of that age it is odd that she would not have been on a Mission at this point, particularly if she is making her faith that central to her being. Also in moving to a new city, she would have plugged into the LDS community before even heading out and they would have billeted her with an LDS family - the shelter part seems out of place. Great story though. Sorry you didn't complete it.
LoreLorelei chapter 13 . 9/13/2017
Hello! I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your story. I don't think Carol is too preachy. She's very considerate, giving the boys coffee, even though she herself is against it.
blueberrysunset chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I loved your story for about the first 3 chapters...I really liked Carol. But once she was introduced as a Mormon, I gotta say I agree with Seth. I can't stand her anymore. She's quite preachy, has no chill, and is really annoying. As I get to know her better, I feel like she's the type of person I would only give a forced smile to and walk away.

I'm just reading it to see what happens now. I'm sorry, I really enjoyed it at first, but now...I'm disenchanted.
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Though I am not familiar with musical instruments, I enjoy the different story line..keep going. It is unique. I like it.