Reviews for Black Rain
thejashorrious chapter 32 . 7/6
Nice
thejashorrious chapter 31 . 6/23
Nice story waiting for more
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 4/24
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
I was going to say that this reads like you're not a native English speaker. Then I checked your profile and saw that you're from Lithuania.

I recommend that you find someone who will beta-read this for the purpose of correcting the spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and verb tense. It's readable, but you definitely need a beta-reader who knows English better than you currently do.
readingchameleon chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Ok! Let's see - "black rain". Hrm. It's certainly caught my eye, so a little look couldn't hurt, could it :P

The 1 and 2 footnote references are useful, but it would be better if they had either brackets or square brackets around them.

My, that first chapter was dark. It feels more like a prologue, so I'll call it that :-) Let's keep going though, it can't _all_ be like this, surely :P

At the top of chapter 2, "exited" should be "excited".

"Thou" should be "Though".

"but now this castle was that remained" might read better as "but now this castle was all that remained", I think. Feel free to ignore my suggestions :-)

Oooh nice. I do like a good backstory to a world that a story is going to be set in. This looks like it's going to shape up to be cool!

"but remained neutrality" should read "but retained its neutrality".

"it didn't supports any of the" should read "it didn't support any of the".

"it often was, the academy" might read better as "it often was - the academy".

"each baring different" should read "each bearing different"

Sorry for all the corrections!

Ah, I was right! This _is_ going to shape up to be an interested story :D