Reviews for Power
Liquid Light chapter 5 . 7/24/2017
Ooooouh XD i wonder what chaos did to tessa? This is getting more and more interesting :D
Liquid Light chapter 4 . 7/14/2017
Wow she killed her mom , thats wow. Just reel bad for tessa all shehas to give up for her dream. And its not that finch and chaos sound alike , its more like finch and chaos have similar atmospheres , in the way that we cannot even begin to understand their way of thinking. What drives them and they both give this misterious feel . Anyway thanks for the updateb :)
LolBookWorm chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
Quite a dark story, but I like it. You have a very immersive writing style - it really draws me in.
Liquid Light chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
Wow , this story is more intence than the others. ITS FANTASTIC . Everytime i hear about chaos , he reminds me of finch ! I do wonder what connection they have . Poor tessa , she has to suffers through alot . Ill be cheering her on!
pfft chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
I don't think that's how you use trigger warnings. It's not about shouting the word TRIGGGER in all caps. The content warning for rape,suicide, etc would be sufficient enough as those /are/ warnings for things that can trigger people.