Reviews for Humane: A Poem for Animal Rights
Oracle14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Hello.
I read your slam and I think that most of your arguments are true, however i think dôme offre them are false :
- You say that scientist commits genocide, it's false. The scientist objective is to watch chemical, physical or mental reaction. It is NOT to destroy this species. The Word génocide Can only be used when a mass massacre is commited against a specific ethny for religious, political or moral motivés. ( For the sake of this slam I will also includes animals).

- Scientist are not cruel, except maybe some sick Fuck, scientist do their jobs and most of them Do It because they believe that thanks to those animals sacrifices mankind will avance.
As Darwin said : A scientific ought to have non wishes or sentiment, merely a heart of stone.

That being said I agree à lot with your opinion. If you want to argue with me feel free to PM me. However I hope to have a Real debate not a petty fight about each other's grammar. (I'm not à native english speaker and writing on a shity phone.)
Sincerely
Oracle14
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
You do a great job of making your point, and it flows well, even written. The best arguementa acknowledge the beliefs, opinions, and reasons why of others.