Reviews for Silver Addiction (Broken Minds)
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 75 . 3/30
Thank you so much for the update just got done reading it. Another wonderful chapter and I cant wait to se what happens next. I love how every chapter is informative and good and leaves us waiting and looking forward to more. Thank you again for taking the time to share your story with us.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 74 . 3/29
I just got on and read this and wanted to thank you for your update. I cant wait to see what happens next. it looks like there is a lot that is going to happen. only time will tell who makes it and who doesn't. thank you once again for sharing your story with us.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 72 . 2/20
Thank you for the update just got done reading it another good chapter from you. Are Ella and Pearl going to get together? What will happen between Kimo and Ashley? What will happen now that Ashley's dad is home? He knows she knows about the torture and abuse of Kimo and Pearl. She also knows he killed her mom so what will happen now. I am looking forward to the next update. I know it will take time so I will wait patiently. Thank you again for sharing your story with us.
mavinclark chapter 1 . 2/19
Love how exciting your chapters are and how far it come. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 71 . 2/12
Poor Ashley, that is a lot of information for her to take in all at once. I just wanted to drop another review and thank you again for updating, I have had a lot of things happen recently regarding family members health issuses so I can relate to Ashley a bit in this chapter about feeling overwhelmed. Reading your updates has given me some joy in a trying time and I just wanted to thank you and let you know.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 71 . 2/5
Another wonderful update thank you for sharing with us. Absolutely shocking when she opened the door to have Kimo and Pearl there. Just crazy extraterrestrials from another planet. I can't wait to see what happens next in their story. Will Sir Gunnar pay for all the pain he caused these boys? What happened to Bill her brother? Hope fully all this and more on your next update. I will wait patiently for it and thank you again for updating and sharing your story with us.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 70 . 1/29
Wow what a tease. I like the chapter but wow. I thought I was on the edge of my seat before waiting for and update and now you just threw another cliff ledge at us. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds and find out what happens next. Thank you for the update.
Skye Blue Meadows chapter 69 . 1/24
Wow. I cant wait to see what happens next. I have been reading for some time but this is my first review. I am wondering what will happen now that Ashley knows the truth about Kimo and Pearl. Not only are they extraterrestrial's but they were found by her grand father and father and tortured for information. I wonder what will happen next this cant be the last of Kimo and Pearl. Thank you for sharing your story with us and I cant wait for the next update to read more.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/29/2017
Hmmm things seem to be getting pretty messy here. Can't wait to read more. Hope you had a nice holiday and as always thanks for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/5/2017
AHHH! So excited to see how this will all play out! Thanks for sharing with us.
LoveDenied chapter 57 . 12/5/2017
Oh, for the love of Pete! Cliffhanger!
Luna chapter 57 . 12/3/2017
Is there any water nearby?

Great chapter!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/2/2017
Can't wait for your next chapter!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/22/2017
Seeing that you have updated always makes my day. Thank you to you and your friend for working hard to turn out frequent updates.
LoveDenied chapter 49 . 11/7/2017
Yay for Ashley and Kimo. But then it's sad, too. Can they ever really be together? And is it just lust or a real connection? They're both playing with fire. I hope it's worth it in the end. Always looking forward to the next chapter.