Reviews for Binding Before War
Pennie Wagner chapter 14 . 8/10
Whoot!
Also, quick note. There were small mistakes dotting here and there throughout the entire story. On more than one occasion, you had badly misspelled words or words in wrong places/orders. Other times it seemed like entire sections of sentences we're missing and what you had was merged together. A few times you even had the last sentence in a paragraph cut off completely and stop, jumping to the next.
In either this chapter (or the last, but I think this one), you replaced Naomi's name with Allenia. Which, let me tell you, confused the heck out of me.
But, you know, it happens. No one's perfect and we all make mistakes. Me included. I was just too absorbed into the story to stop enough to point out each and every mistake.
Either way though, it was a wonderful short story and I dearly enjoyed it. Thank you for the read and I will *definitely* be waiting for more in this trilogy-maybe-series!
Pennie Wagner chapter 13 . 8/10
Awwwwwwwww!
So *cuuuuuute*!
Pennie Wagner chapter 12 . 8/10
Lol, it's cool. Been there and done that. On to yet another crazy family meeting!
Pennie Wagner chapter 11 . 8/10
It's all cool and I have to agree. A lot of shit went down in this chapter. Thanks. Moving right along...
Pennie Wagner chapter 10 . 8/10
Just FUCKING YES (plz excuse my language)!
I literally screamed with laughter at the SURPRISE part and almost died choking on it with the "Surviving Your 1st Date"!
Thank you...Oh, Jesus, I needed that laugh...
Pennie Wagner chapter 9 . 8/9
Maybe the Mop comment?
Also now I REALLY have to stop. Later...ugh, don't want to though
Pennie Wagner chapter 8 . 8/9
Eyyyyyyy.
I need to stop, but can't!
Also, glad your day is going well!
Pennie Wagner chapter 7 . 8/9
ROFL, good my sides!
Brandon, why?
LMFAO
Pennie Wagner chapter 6 . 8/9
Fuuuuuuuuuck! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Pennie Wagner chapter 5 . 8/9
Wow...damn. must continue!
Pennie Wagner chapter 4 . 8/8
Lol, this was a short chapter, but it's cool. Unfortunately though, it's all I have time for. Thanks for the cute little chapter!
Pennie Wagner chapter 3 . 8/8
You have NO idea how badly I was laughing this ENTIRE chapter! I loooooved it! And now I'm going to squeal like a little kid and move right on to the next one!
Pennie Wagner chapter 2 . 7/26
This is *very* Interesting...ugh, I wish I had more time to read!
Thanks for the chapter. Super curious as to what a 'harold' is. Dragons, I have down, lol. Also I think it's a dick move (of the story universe) that a dragon can't have a half-human child. Like, wtf? People love who they love.
Anyway, the next time I get to read, I'll be sure to do. Thanks again!
Pennie Wagner chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow. This was really great. I'm *very* excited to see where this is going to go (most notably what sort of magical being Sam is!). Unfortunately though, I don't have much free time outside of my writing time. Even so, I'll do my best to slowly but steadily help me get through the rest of this story.
Thanks for sharing!