Reviews for CHAINSAW JOE II: More Guts, More Glory
Dark Oracle chapter 11 . 9/14
End this bastard!
NamelessPric chapter 10 . 9/10
As a lover of breasts myself I like breasts of various sizes. I feel a good moderate sized chest is the best though.

Also Dimitri should learn how to not kill needlessly. Doing so extrudes too much effort with no pay back.
Dark Oracle chapter 10 . 9/10
Nah, it didn't drag all that much.

Even stories with constant action do need some breathers for the characters to chat in between, after all!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18
Please get back to Dungeons and Dumbasses
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 9 . 8/7
Oh, boy. We'll see how Joe saws apart Dimitri. That dude will pay for being so over-confident. With his life. But that's quite the intriguing cast you have. The Ogre is...well, an ogre, but Cicada looks like a cool bro. And the Big Boss is finally unveiled!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 8 . 8/7
Magnas? More like Madness.

I'll enjoy watching Joe saw that condescending douche apart.
Dark Oracle chapter 9 . 8/7
Looks like it's time for the quarterly review. The amount of Joe deaths has been worriedly lower than projected
Dark Oracle chapter 8 . 8/7
Looks like another jackass is out to kill Joe. Though her assistant sounds hot.
ivegotwritersblock chapter 1 . 8/4
omg, where the hell have I been.
Dark Oracle chapter 7 . 8/2
I'm ready to see where this epic adventure takes off, personally.

And, as a note on your ending comments...as a great man once said, why not both?
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 7 . 8/2
I never thought of that. I mean, sure, the first story was an adrenaline rush that hurtled toward its ending like a bullet train, but this one is fine. I like the sweet moments. Joe and Amelia, Edge and Lily all snuggling and sleeping together in their respective couple beds was just too sweet to resist. Okay, I know Edge and Lily were on a couch, but you get what I mean.

It's these sweet and peaceful moments that make the action chapters all the more impactful. Keep them coming!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 6 . 8/2
Heh! That was fast, I didn't expect to see a chapter so soon. So good to see the gang back together. Looks like even Sasha is making her appearance as an oracle! And with the addition of Lily to their little party, it might give them the Edge over the Final Boss Corporation! One thing is for sure, but blood will be shed.

Nah, you don't need action and violence and bloodshed all the time. I agree, this chapter was necessary. It was a fresh change and a breather from all the fights so far. The dialogue is enjoyable. And Lily eats people? Wow...well, she's beastkin so it doesn't count as cannibalism. I guess. At least she heals fast!
Dark Oracle chapter 6 . 8/2
Glad to make an appearance. This ought to make for a good take to be told, heh.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 5 . 8/1
Joe came, Joe uh...saw, and Joe conquered.

Okay, he failed to kill Ogre and needed Edge's help. Damn that little woman for interrupting the fight. Edge's scissors maneuver was so cool! They took Ogre's eye out! But..oh well. Anyway, cool fight scene. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Dark Oracle chapter 5 . 8/1
Looks like he's stuck dealing with thone nasty folks again.