Reviews for Friends, Food, and Fireworks
The Youngest Mistress chapter 2 . 1/5/2019
Uggggggh, man, don't make me think about fooood! XDDD Hehe, very child-like, I can imagine this too!

I don't know of any concrit to think of here. I've been meaning to get into your 'Done Like Dinner' fic, god I'm so shy about this type of stuff. I'll see you soon.
The Youngest Mistress chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
'the burning scent of seared meat' Hm, that reminds me of all the parties I've been to when I was a kid, I'd smell them meat wherever I was. Also, putting salt on your watermelon? I've never eaten that before. Must be very tasty~!

Also about any concrit... maybe changing this part: ' "Heh, heh...,' To this: '"Heh, heh..." The Afro-Brazilian turned around, "Oh hey, it's finally starting," and pointed to...' Just for neat details!

Good luck on your fics,
TYM.
TVH Bookfan chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
This was a lot different from what I was expecting, since I thought this chapter would go more into Clark and Mindy's time together. Let's just say that Cindy's certainly very different from her brother, appearing to be more interested in food than starting friendships. Wonderful relationships can go multiple ways, I guess. But from the way she was handling Mark, it once again looks like there's more to her than first impressions would suggest. Maybe she and Clark have something going on that's quite important, even if they may not always get along. Anyway, this was a pretty funny Fourth of July story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else goes on in Statera in your other stories.
TVH Bookfan chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I know it's way past the Fourth of July, but I've taken notice of some of your stories for this site for a while, and I wanted to start with some of the shorter work. From your description of the town at the start, you can tell that Statera isn't your average town, even if their holiday events seem rather typical. It's also nice to see a guy being attracted to a girl whom most would consider plain instead of one that looks like a model. Their personalities, especially Clark's, seem very energetic, and it looks as if they've had a number of cool adventures together. Even going to see fireworks at a local event can come off as fun with them. I remember having to hear fireworks from indoors several times before, although I've had just as much experience with seeing them live, sometimes even reluctantly, given my old fear of them when I was little. Rarely, however, do I watch them on TV unless it's New Year's Eve. Let's hope that Mindy's first experience seeing them is a good one, even if it does make her reluctant to have to settle for watching them on TV a year later.