Reviews for Ember
MadGoat04 chapter 42 . 6/8
Glad to see you back again. Loved the new chapter
HMB 27 chapter 40 . 5/13
Sorry for the incredibly late review! Things have been super busy for me. I'm sorry to hear about your health- definitely take any and all time you need to recover, your health should always come first. Congratulations on forty chapters! That milestone is a true testament to your commitment to this story, especially with your health problems. All that said, I'm interested to see if Ky will choose Ember over the treasure if it comes to that. I'm sensing that the story is nearing its conclusion and I'm just praying that the two get a happy ending together. We'll see. One last thing- I do have a story that I'd love for you to check out if you have the time. No big deal if you can't get to reading it- just thought I'd put it out there. See you next chapter!

HMB 27 chapter 38 . 4/12
Great chapter! I wonder what it means when Ky says that she can hear the songs of their souls but not their flesh... maybe it's a room guarded by spirits similar to the room Ember found early on? I don't know, but I have a feeling that Ky's going to need Ember's help, and he's not going to be happy when he wakes up. Thank you for continuing to write this story. Your passion really shows in your writing and I've enjoyed the journey so far immensely. See you next chapter!
EventualHorizon chapter 38 . 4/8
Thanks for continuing on with the story. I am enjoying it and read each chapter as soon as I get the notification.
Just a random chapter 27 . 3/31
That was such a good read. Really love coming home from work to relax with a great story.
Just a random chapter 10 . 3/30
EMBER NOOOO DON'T BE A FOOL
Just a random chapter 6 . 3/30
Absolutely lovely! I really enjoy reading the way you write - It feels refined.
Just a random chapter 3 . 3/30
I'm loving it so far. Can't wait to read more!
Me chapter 36 . 3/23
A very good chapter, very sad but Ky's revelation at the end was amazingly sweet 3
HMB 27 chapter 36 . 3/22
Great to read this story again! I know other reviewers have said this before, but your story really is Tolkien-esque. I was rewatching the Fellowship of the Ring the other day, and I realized how similar the Mines of Moria and your mountain are. Except I think the idea of a thousand-year-old long gone magic human civilization is way cooler than a whole bunch of recently dead dwarves without any magic, but I digress. Good stuff. I really liked the scene where Ky learned the meaning of friendship. Looking forward to seeing where this goes next!

RunnerQuest chapter 3 . 3/17
Hey there! Happy St Patrick’s Day! I stumbled across your story and just finished chapter 3 and already I’m captivated by your characters and the world you created! I love how Ember decided to take the fish on his doorstep and place a pretty stone there instead for the river folk as a peace offering (well, more like a please-don’t-kill-me offering lol) You’re an extremely talented writer—so happy that I found this! Can’t wait to see what happens next (I’m a little late to the game, so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do ha!) Thanks for sharing this one! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/10
You have bewitched me with your poetic prose. You made me feel as if I was in the trap with Ky and Ember and I am fully invested in these wonderful characters and what happens to them. There is such passion and heart in this story. Very unique. Ember's love for Ky is evident in his actions towards her. And Ky's release of Ember's throat as she seems on the verge of death signals that her love for Ember has overcome her instinct to survive which must be powerful indeed. Great work! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/4
Hope Ky's okay
Me chapter 34 . 3/4
Ahhh where did Ky go? I thought for sure she was gonna eat Ember there, glad she didn't but dang that is a nasty spell! Looking forward to the next update!
HMB 27 chapter 34 . 3/3
Good chapter! I wonder how they'll get out of this one. I wonder if a water source is all that it will take to cure Ky...

74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »