Reviews for A Darkness Dwells Within Us
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
Reading this while my brother is playing POWERFUL, INSPIRING music.
Erelil Awarthiel chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
So sad that this is the reality if many:( Good job capturing this exact situation many children grew and still grow up with.

- EA
KingLobster chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Ohf! Be careful, you might cut your self on all that edge!
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Though I agree with your message, comparing physical punishment as God lowers its effectiveness in my perspective.
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Omg! I'm actually feared after reading this. The display of lines played a major role in enhancing the effect of your message. Truly, the fears in young hearts are sometimes ignored or never even noticed. Darkness is growing deep, and people are becoming selfish and going to deep lengths for a achieving their whatsover goals! This world is really cruel! :(
DukeZachary chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Truest Words Ever Spoken Was A Pleasure To Read
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
This was a very well written and heartfelt poem especially the way you describe the act of cruelty like a God that is unstoppable in power. It gives the story that edge of a dark reality in which we sadly live. But truly no power is absolute. One day even the most powerful crumble into weakness. Thanks for sharing your work. ZB.
Wildcat227 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
wow
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
I agree of the message in this poem, and you use some really interesting techniques to express it, like portraying violence as a god - which is how it feels to children, this absolute force that they are powerless against.