Reviews for How the Nazis Won WW2 - The Many Worlds Theory
TheOnlyKing chapter 26 . 9/7
Damn this was good, I only hope you eventually continue it
Joeson chapter 1 . 4/19
I am amazed with your storytelling, great job! If you allow, may I share your book to facebook in order to reach more readers? And by the way, NovelStar is currently conducting a writing competition - You have a great potential.
Nick chapter 26 . 4/15
Bravo, bravo my friend. What a Great Story, what a great story. I do appreciate your work. To be honest it's real hard to create such a story. It's just like painting. You see in the internet a time lapse of the process, little do you know in actuality it takes weeks, days to do.

Again Bravo, bravo, it was terrific and I wish you well.
nicholaspraetor chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
I am not sure of this also but there's this guy from youtube

Binkov Battlegrounds

Who shows a hypothetical Nazi-Soviet Alliance.
The direction or path of war in the Western Front could be similar as presented in one of his videos.

Although the possibility of a cease fire is possible in this universe since, you know.

And the Ending Could be found in the Alternate History Hub, well not like Man in the High Castle but Concords and Maglev trains is assured especially with the Strangers in Dolfs side.

So here is it
Well I think most of you had already watch this before

to YouTube
2. Type the words below and start watching

What if the Soviets had joined the Axis in WW2

What if Germany Won WW2
Memeology chapter 25 . 12/7/2020
I don't get it, yeah Germany won against the USSR now but what about the UK and the USA? Will they sign a peace treaty or something?
PlasmaTorch chapter 25 . 12/5/2020
The Epilogue will be finished soon. It details the capitulation and dissolution of the Soviet Union, bringing the war on the Eastern front to an end. It also highlights the plight of the remaining Allies, who face an unwinnable war against the Axis. This provides an open end to the series, and sets up the possibility to a sequel.

BTW, Nick. I checked out the story you mentioned. It looks very interesting. Napoleon and the Grand Armee thrust into the world of Game of Thrones. Thats quite a mixup :)
Nick chapter 7 . 12/3/2020
Dude, seems the story is about to end

By the way I'll just post my story out here a few weeks from now.

I have to take a break from my other projects but a little R and D will do.

To relieve you some of the stress
You might want to read this fic,
Sorry if this might be a troll, I do not essentially know the meaning of the word in the first place.
LoL

So this is it, just hope the author won't find this

s/13368083/1/A-Song-of-Blood-and-Iron

A Song Of Blood and Iron by DhertyDan

Might have read this b4 but if not it's Gold
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2020
When can we expect the next one I mean it has been a long time for this one and it seems short I would suggest that you have written them them both then uploaded them at the same time but as always good one
nicholaspraetor chapter 5 . 12/3/2020
I'll just back you up
Guest chapter 25 . 11/24/2020
All that's left now is the epilogue. Here's to the Muses giving you the strength to pull it off.
nicholaspraetor chapter 25 . 11/21/2020
Thank you very much...

I hope you will be fine there dude,
I know the pariah that is happening in our eyes
But I wish you to stay strong, be safe and don't loose hope..

Thank you, without you there would not be such a thing as this story in the world.
philliph chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
Thank you for your story. Now for the Epilogue.

I do wonder how many hours, (Days, Weeks) went into each chapter in research. Well done,
Memeology chapter 24 . 10/26/2020
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

How is this going to be the last 2 chapters? America and the UK are still in the war right? Are they going to end the war after seeing the USSR lose?

Anyways the time travelers don't actually believe in Nazism right? They are just backing them to prevent mass immigration and liberalism in current Germany, so I'd like to see a part 2 or an epilogue about them trying to modernize the Reich, and of course the Cold War.

Also uh you gonna upload the new versions of the chapters?
Guest chapter 24 . 10/2/2020
If nothing else, winning on the Eastern Front would win the war in Europe for the Axis. Dunno about the Pacific, but without a Pearl Harbor attack, if Japan can hold out until 1944, they might be able to negotiate a peace with honor with a new administration.

The epilogue for this story could be set in the future, along with a detailed if general outline of how the Axis consolidated their empires in the aftermath, and of course, the inevitable Cold War with the Free World that follows.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2020
Woo! I’m glad you are still posting this man. Even though you make some mistakes you are a great writer.
116 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »