Reviews for how to catch an angel
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Hi. I don't think I can add much to what your other reviewers had to say, but this is really a beautiful poem and it tells a story as well, which is better! So, thanks for sharing-it's inspiring :)
Ckh chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Easy Fix Review:

This was an impressive poem. Although I felt your enjambment was a tad off putting at the start, I slowly became a fan of it. It really adds weight to the dark and uneasy atmosphere of the poem, and its probably why I connected with the themes of the poem at the end, though I am unable to fully articulate what the themes of this poem are.

The imagery (clumps of shadow sitting on the carpet like cats) and repetition of certain words complemented the poem well, I thought.

Overall, the poem had an excellent and I enjoyed my time with it. Poisonous water and ruined cities ...I get a global warming vibe from this

I might be sidetracking a bit, but I noticed you're a member of the reviewing crusade too. Do come by the forum sometime!
IronicPuppies chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is beautifully written. The imagery is so clear I can almost see it play out like a clip of a movie. I like the blend of curious innocence and the remains of a fire and the lurking of some unspecified threat closing in and all the other elements that I can't quite name.

I don't read/write poetry as much so maybe this is a dumb critique but I almost don't see the importance of the structure here. Even without rhymes or meter I've seen poems where the lines have an idiosyncratic rhythm of their own whereas I think his piece might work just as well as some paragraphs of prose.

But yeah, it's great writing regardless.
thejammin78 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Very vivid descriptions here, your words really stir the imagination and paint the scenes. The first poem I've read on FP, but safe to say I enjoyed it. Good poetry skills on show here, good work!
Jane Glass chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Very interesting. I love the you way wrote this.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Interesting formatting choice. You did a really great job of conveying the emotion and utter loneliness.
DeadPoolKnight chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Wow, really good. Your poem skills rock.