Reviews for Blessed Cursed
Bookworm chapter 8 . 6/19/2018
Ok so I just read everything you’ve written so far and wow. I don’t say that lightly. This is truly original and addicting. So please update it. This story is too wonderful not to share!
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Whoa... what a chapter! :O i can imagine how crazy it was from your description! I impressed actually to Josslynne that she still tried to run away. I wonder why earth blessed attacked them. Seems i miss something...
Anyway i really like how their interaction went on the earlier part. We all know that she would eventually love him but oh i really enjoy the process!
Horizon693 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Heya! I love this story! I just came across it today and read it all in under an hour (oops).
Please update this! I'm in deep, I ship them all and I need to know what happens next :3
Fingers crossed that you don't get writers block and I look forwards to reading the rest of your story ;)
Lots of Love Horizon 3
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
I didn't expect she kicked him! I imagine she would doing something escape. Her rejection answer is adorable. After kicking him, her flustered answer is cute haha. But he was indeed intimidating afterwards. Can't wait to read more!
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Aah... So she is blessed, but not had never learned :O it's so cool that you had all of the idea!
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
Sooo many characters x_x Normally i give up reading this kind of story, but yours is not confusing :)
I guess the unblessed girl probably has special something so that she was arranged with lightning-blessed. That's why the fire-blessed wanted Stefan marrying her. Just my crazy guess though.
Look forward to reading next update!
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
The prologue is amazing! Look forward to reading more!