Reviews for The Nurture of Nature
zagato chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This is beautiful, I would like to read more, thank you! By the way, this place seems like Folkvangr in Norse myth and Elysium in Greek myth.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Interesting story. I liked the beginning. It was very peaceful and well written, falling from the terror at the beginning into anguish and grief, and then into a sad sort of happiness.

The realm Robert fell into sort of reminded me of the Amazons living alone on their island in the Bermuda Triangle.
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Brady my friend, you have once again achieved a masterpiece, and I'm honored to have such a character based off of me. :) It was a beautiful, beautiful story, and so very well executed. (And I noticed a rather familiar passage... ;) )
alltheeagles chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
I dunno, this story somehow makes me feel peaceful even though there's all that talk of monsters and fighting. Nice and soothing...

'sculpt a peacemaker' - I like that phrase! Then I got to thinking, maybe since she's a nature goddess and all, wouldn't 'grow a peacemaker' fit nicely? Or if I get carried away, 'grow a peacemaker from the ashes of pain and loss that still lay in his heart'