Reviews for I Am
Marina x Machina chapter 7 . 7/26
Yay for Chinese representation, I guess. Not all of us look the same though... I mean, people usually recognize that Im Asian, but I don't have mono lids, and neither does my mother who came from Hong Kong.

Thank you for the response. Maybe instead you could write something more like "People might say we are crazy but that's okay" instead?
Marina x Machina chapter 6 . 7/25
Idk much about where Simon could go, but I just wanted to comment on something in an earlier chapter. I would caution the quirky remark "Yes but we are a good kind of crazy" as it kind of undermines the very real stigma on mental illness and says something like "It's okay to be crazy as long as you're not too weird", you know, like "ADHD is an eccentric quirk, but schizophrenia is dangerous." Sry if I'm not making much sense... That's all.
Marina x Machina chapter 5 . 7/25
Me gusta bailar en mi casa.
Marina x Machina chapter 4 . 7/25
Look up a little more on retrograde amnesia. It's still going to leave you with basic knowledge, unless you have a concussion or something. I think, though it's been a while since I wrote about it. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Marina x Machina chapter 3 . 7/25
Maybe look up a little more
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 7/25
Ooh suspense
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 7/24
Yay for best friends.
Encore19 chapter 2 . 7/23
Oooo Luka's got to pay Lucy twenty bucks! Unless they both wished for magical boyfriends with super powers to fall from the sky. I would've guessed that the wish is magical and Simon spawned just for Luka, but it looks like more than that. Simon may be part of a superhuman alien race, or a wizard or something, and the wish (or narrator) brought him into Luka's life. Hmmm.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 7/23
Interesting so far! Why is Luka and Lucy's names so similar? I guess it doesn't matter. Are they gonna swap bodies haha? Luka seems a little smug, but he's an interesting character I suppose. I hope they both get their romances, although Luka's is what I'll be looking forward to.