Reviews for A Raven and an Eagle – A Forbidden High School Romance
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2018
im glad ned got condemned...though it seems like everything kinda glossed over sam's trauma. its something nobody should go through and shouldnt happen to anyone and i would have liked to see more dealing with the aftermath. otherwise, love the ending.
Marina x Machina chapter 24 . 1/14/2018
This was the cutest. And I love how the titles of the chapters are the lines of the poem. What a sweet ending.

! Glad to hear Amy is getting better and that Sam felt comfortable enough to take a photo with her. I may need to draw something of Sadie.

Speaking of which, if you check out my deviantart page again, you may find a surprise...or, I guess, surprises. They are currently tagged #aravenandeagle but you can also find them if you just type your username into the searchbar on my page. I'd be glad to take them down if you don't like them or if you feel uncomfortable with them being monetized (I have them listed as prints if you'd like to get a mug with one or something, but like I said, people don't really buy my art so I'm not really making any profit off of it.)

Cheers,

Marina.
Marina x Machina chapter 23 . 1/14/2018
Poor Sam...It's incredible that she's able to forgive Ned, though she definitely doesn't have to, especially after what he did to her. And even though it wasn't a safe choice, I'm glad that people didn't decide to slut-shame her for letting him take pictures.

Anyways Ned is a piece of shit and can go straight to prison for all I care. Fuck him.

This all seems a little fast-paced, especially after dealing with something so traumatizing, but at least the ending is satisfying I guess...
Marina x Machina chapter 22 . 1/14/2018
Poor poor Amy. Though she has a lot of growing up to do before she can get into the kind of relationship she thinks she wants.

On a lighter note, I find the thought of Dan and Sam cosplaying as each other hilarious.
Marina x Machina chapter 21 . 1/7/2018
?! please excuse me as I try to pick myself up from the floor after being attacked by so much cuteness.
Marina x Machina chapter 20 . 1/7/2018
Wow. This was...so sweet. Please give me a few moments to cry in a corner.

1) The running sequence
2) Wings...AAHHEHVFHHFFF OH GOD THE TEARS
3) Mrs. Raven is a good mom
4) UNLIMITED MINUTES IS SUDDENLY THE MOST ROMANTIC THING IN THE WORLD
5) Dan and Jorg and Daya. Bless their hearts.
BrookeHazel chapter 24 . 12/31/2017
The poem was a great way to wrap everything up! It's a beautiful way of telling the story of their relationship.
BrookeHazel chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
I was worried Ned would get away with everything, but it looks like I didn't need to worry! Getting arrested is much worse for him (and more justice for Sam) than anything Dan could do.
BrookeHazel chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
I think it's great how they switched styles for Halloween. I wish I had a visual of Dan dressed up in Goth clothes - I'm imagining that he looks awesome!
BrookeHazel chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
I'm glad everything has worked out so well! I loved that a lot of this was about Jorg and Daya. They're really sweet together.
BrookeHazel chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
I'm hoping that Jorg and Daya finally get together! I really like the two of them and their parts in the story.
Sam is lucky that she has Dan on her side and that she doesn't have to go through this experience alone. Having someone around that cares that much can make a huge difference. High school is a tough time for a lot of people and I can't imagine going through this level of bullying on top of everything else.
malaynamonkey2004 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I like this. This is interesting :D
Marina x Machina chapter 19 . 11/20/2017
This is a pretty horrifying thought. But I like how everything was handled.
1. Helen and Dan cooperating. Helen respects Sam's privacy but is genuinely worried
2. Dan's prayer and the truck starting up
3. Dan has the sense to call Jorg
4. The police part sounds awful, but it is very realistic nonetheless
5. Daya's the one who figures things out.
All in all, I'm concerned for Sam, but this chapter was very well-written and clear.
BrookeHazel chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
I hope they find Sam before anything else happens to her! It was interesting to see Dan show a slightly different side of himself - he's been more composed and less angry/upset in previous situations.
BrookeHazel chapter 18 . 11/15/2017
This is terrifying! I cover my webcam as soon as I get a new computer because I've heard about this happening. I hope it's not going to get any worse for Sam. I'm wondering who's behind it - there are quite a few people who are upset with her for dating Dan.
Speaking of Dan, I think he's the nicest guy - he's so good and always seems to do the right thing. He's basically perfect!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »