Reviews for The Historical Hit Squad
MAK chapter 8 . 10/17
Hi AKrey, I love this story. Love your characters, love the setting. Kinda tore through these chapters way too fast, and now I'm left with nothing more until you have the time to post more. Because I love it so much, I actually want to leave some constructive criticism behind (all just based on my own opinion, so easily disregarded if you please).

So, one thing is this: every chapter is told from the POV of a specific character. You have a really great opportunity here to flesh out all the little idiosyncrasies of each person. You have excellent plot development and an intriguing storyline. With so many characters, it's hard to make them all distinct. The POV change is your best chance to really make their personalities colorful. You do that to an extent already, but for the most part, their outlook on the world is all equally businesslike. Very straightforward, with little deviation to account for personality and quirks. You have a colorful image of each character from the outside looking in, but when you put us inside their minds, you can give us a whole new level of their individual characters.

Along those lines, your story development moves forward with a very distinct sense of purpose. Your characters are very reactionary, which makes sense considering their situation. They've been thrown into an unfamiliar situation, and are acting remarkably calm in the face of such strange new experiences. However, you haven't really addressed many of the questions that would be swirling around in their mind. Ceasar is a strategist. Wouldn't he be seeking to find out more about why they were chosen? At least someone in the group would be getting eaten up with curiosity. What is the Transition? Why were these particular people brought back? Why were mainly famous people chosen? Etc. I can't imagine someone like Ceasar just blithely going along with the whole thing.

I'm sure all our questions will be answered in time. I'm just invested already so it's important, okay? Lol. Hope this review was helpful.

If you want to chat about it, email me )
MAK chapter 3 . 10/16
You. Are. Brilliant.
MAK chapter 2 . 10/16
This story is brilliant so far. Hope to see more of it!
MadGoat04 chapter 7 . 9/27
Fabulous! More please
Snowball519 chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow this is really good, I'm excited to see what's gonna happen. Sorry I'm not signing inn it's been so long since I created a account for this and used this sight idk my info. Anyway can't wait to read more!
kalliades21 chapter 5 . 8/31
I enjoyed reading each chapter. It flows really nice. Descriptions are even interesting to read from the perpective of an historical figure. I even got a bit sad when the thessalian and Caesar had a moment in front of ceasarion. I'm emotionally connected to the characters. Very good job ! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16
Enjoying the story ... I like the historical figures as the main characters. It's an interesting twist on the time-traveller theme.
Looking forward to the next chapters.
mandywhitrod chapter 3 . 8/16
Great story so far ... I like the historical figures as main characters. Nice twist on the time-traveller theme. Looking forward to the next chapters
MadGoat04 chapter 2 . 8/6
Keep it up!
RJHoward chapter 2 . 8/5
Oh my goodness this story seriously makes me so happy. Please keep going! 3
RJHoward chapter 1 . 8/5
I absolutely adore this story! Really well written and very interesting!
lillyannp chapter 1 . 7/24
Cool... I like this so far. Intrigued to find out what those 'missions' are.