Reviews for Sandcastle
total.boron chapter 3 . 7/31/2017
Another awesome chapter! I'm my mind's eye, James is definitely Handsome Bob from Rock n Rolla. Do you have any actors in mind for your characters, for a visual reference? Also, it's pretty risky of Bailey to just get up and leave work to meet Viking, although I suppose Viking isn't really the kind of person you can say no to. It's very handy having a contact within the police, though...

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update :)
blackkitties chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Oh good god this setup though. I loved the gay bar scene. It was masterfully written.
total.boron chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
This was a fantastic chapter...again I love your writing style and how James' character is portrayed. I don't know if you've seen the films Layer Cake and Rock n Rolla, but that's the kind of vibe I'm getting from this story so far and I love it.

Great update, looking forward to the next chapter :)
Dokun888 chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Oh man XDD The first meeting was perfecto! And I was glad to find out that Viking didn't look like some hippy XD and it was good to know what sort of thing the main guy likes XDD Thanks for the chapter *-*
total.boron chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Hey! This was an excellent first chapter...really engaging and well-written. Already the multiple facets of James' personality are coming through and I really like his character and how he interacts with others. Also (it may sound weird) but I very rarely come across other British writers and it was very refreshing to find a story set in England, with British slang and mannerisms.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this first chapter and am looking forward to more :)
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Well, good luck and update soon!
Dokun888 chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Yaaay! New story XD quite unexpected tho I must admit. It's been a while since I read anything on fiction press TT I like the setting in this story despite the fact that I usually like reading about cops and here it's the other way round lol super curious about Viking and what he looks like XDD and obviously glad to know that u'll be updating often *_* oh and I'm pleased to see something about kinks in the warnings cuz who doesn't like them XDDD
endlessangels chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Ahhh it's so good I love it! I assume it's already (mostly) finished if you have a schedule lol. Can't wait for the next update! I'm so glad for the email notification feature on this website :):)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3