Reviews for An Open Heart: Other Realm, Frost Family Series Book 4
NikNak13 chapter 11 . 9/23
Yay, glad you're back! And I'm sorry it took me a little while to review :-(
Wow, I never realised Bri was so powerful. And it was fitting that it was Willow who killed Nick in the end. That bit at the end - crikey, I'd forgotten all about Christine!
I'm kind of glad Book 5 will be lighter, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 11 . 9/21
Like what?! like what? That last bit like fuuuuuuuuuck me! urg! What the fuck just happened there?! But YAY! Aiden and Willow. there are like so cuuute together and I am so happy that they are ' back together' per say. urg! this chapter though. so freaking well written and so satisfying but I so want to go back and kill them all myself.

I am not a cat! Ha! Best line of the story. I physically cannot wait for Felix's story, its going to be the best yet I think, but then there is Brens story, god girl, what the hell? Need more right now! Do you understand! Get writing! ;)
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 10 . 9/8
Wonderful chapter! Oh Andre, he said the absolute worst thing. "This is what I always hated about you." Does he have any idea how much that would hurt her? Any idea how those words will probably haunt her in the future, just like the rest of their past? God, he got riled up fast. We all do it, but it sucks.

Then of course she got herself in too deep, but thankfully she seems to be being smart. Hopefully she can keep her head down until the Frosts get there. Provide an edge that they may not know that they need. Without Gaia purposely fucking things up, hopefully it won't get too bad...

Or maybe, it will, and Felix will have to go full, or partial, power. Hmm... Maybe...

Thanks for posting, your writing is always so good, and it's been awesome to watch the story and your writing progress!

In random news that isn't related I had a super great interview today and we got our apartment! Things are looking up! Also I had coffee!
NikNak13 chapter 10 . 9/8
Poor Jeremy! Even if he does turn out to be just a walk-on character, that was a really effective bit of writing.
Uh-oh, I sense Bri's bitten off more than she can chew :-/ And I kind of hope Andre doesn't have to get involved if she needs help; he has a family that need him now, and there's always big strong Felix to kick everyone's butts...
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 10 . 9/8
*sniff* *sniff* That, like normal, was amazing. love the three days grace moment. I started singing it in my head as I was reading it. It's a bad thing when you know the lyrics to all the songs.

I need her to be free and I need the happy ending between aiden and willow to hurry up. I mean, what are you planning! You evil evil girl!
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 9 . 9/6
Hello! It's been so long, but I'm glad to get back to reading this story! As far as Key 8, Gaia part and all, honestly it was kind of confusing. The shift away from Aiden and Prophecy was kind of confusing to me, though that could have been because it was the first I'd read for a while. That said, I thought it was a good cool chapter. It was fun to learn more of the friendship he has with Jack, and how it came to be. It was also cool to learn why these people keep finding themselves in so much trouble! Meddlesome Gaia!

As far as Key 9... OH MY GOD AMAZING! It was awesome to learn more about Sera and Bren, I love that he helps with her writing. (Was this inspired by someone who helps you?) I also love how he rushed to Aiden's side, even though it was so dangerous. I know the bond he set up with Jack is why that happens, but still, it is good to see. Not to mention the Felix bombshell! I wonder why he keeps it a secret? It explains so much! Maybe he's ashamed? Maybe he just wants to be little bro Felix?

Really, though we learned about Felix in this chapter, and it served as the 'how will everyone react to Willow being kidnapped' chapter, for me it served as the 'Bren really is the backbone of the Frost family' chapter. That, more than anything else, is what I've taken from it. I'm glad to see that he isn't just a servant.

Thank you so much for writing this story! I am thoroughly enjoying it and cannot wait for the next chapter.
NikNak13 chapter 9 . 9/4
Oh Bren, just TELL HER YOU LOVE HER! But it's a clever thing you've got going on, where he has to pretend to act how he actually really would like to act around her! (if you see what I mean)
And the bit where they were Angel and Logan, with her wings... ah, made me feel a bit teary!
I still remember when Felix was that cute little toddler - feel so sorry for him that he got Jacob's twisted genes :-(
Katarina chapter 9 . 9/4
Thank you so much for the special chapter. It's nice to read some more about the relationship between Bren and Sera. OMG and Felix... didn't see that one coming... hope to read more soon.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 9 . 9/3
Wooooooooooow! Tears! Excitement! Wtfffffffffffffff ness woooow just wow. I have no other words...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3
My heart goes out to Bren and Felix. So many twists in this story!
NikNak13 chapter 8 . 8/27
Wow. Just: Wow. I loved the description of how Raja/Kazuo admits to himself that he is still attracted to Gaia. And I'm so glad Willow wasn't abused again; I don't think she would have coped with the mental trauma of that.
Katarina chapter 8 . 8/27
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I was sick, still am actually. It was only today I had the strength to read your story. I wanted to have a clear head. I'm flabbergasted how the story took a turn. In a sense it's better for Willow, but it's a loss for Kazuo. I still hope Aiden will be there in time to rescue Willow. So she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I also hope it will make Willow understand she loves him with all her heart, without being afraid anymore. So if you want you can use that as a request. If you wish for something else, I would love to see a little bit more of Bren and sera, but they probably will get their own story. One can hope ;)
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 8 . 8/26
...…;... woaaaaaaasash... well damn...
NikNak13 chapter 7 . 8/21
Oh my word, poor Willow! How much pain and suffering can one person take? I really hope she doesn't relapse. Aiden's going to have a lot of work on his hands, healing and taking care of her - I certainly hope he steps up and rescues her!
And like Hypa said, where is Prophecy in all this? It must be driving her crazy too, if she can see all what's happening to her mum.
I wonder what Girl was going to ask Nick before he cut her off...
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 7 . 8/14
Great chapter! The more I learn about the Foli family, the more disgusting they are. They kidnapped a new 'girl', and now they have Malik and Marcus too. God, I hope they go down, painfully.

Thanks for posting!