Reviews for An Open Heart: Other Realm, Frost Family Series Book 4
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 22 . 11/29/2017
But I knew this didn’t I? Ninthink I worked this out. But I’m so excited. I’ll read later
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 21 . 11/29/2017
Oh my god! Fiiinally. I’ll admit that I forgot about Sir and his pack. So it clicked and when I saw it. Cuz I’m a fool. Now I have to think all over again as to where we know them from.

Love the wedding. Love Felix. Loved it!
NikNak13 chapter 22 . 11/28/2017
Felix is... special. That's the most specific word I can think to describe him! Like, he's so annoying and chauvinistic, and such a dick-head around women, but then you somehow manage to keep him just the right side of the angels. He's definitely my favourite character, so I'm really excited we'll (hopefully?) be seeing a lot more of him soon. Imagining him as a father is quite interesting too... although I think he already is, but doesn't know it. I truly hope he doesn't mess the child's life up, like his own father did (hint hint, still thinking about Jacob here!)
Love this whole story arc - keep going, girl!
NikNak13 chapter 21 . 11/28/2017
Lol, that is such a cool way to propose! And really sweet in that it included all of Willow (and Aiden's step) children. The fact that he had to stare at Bri's chest right at the end made me laugh too! I mean, what other bride-to-be proposes by using her best friend's bosom!
Ooh I get so excited every time Sir comes on the scene! I know, I'm a weirdo (but I'm still placing my bets on who I told you I thought it was, Pennie!). Especially when Felix described the stranger as 'familiar'.
Katarina chapter 22 . 11/27/2017
Wow what an ending! Such a romantic wedding and ending for Willow and Aiden. Felix is going to be a father! Can’t wait to see how he will handle all of this. I love it!
Naomi chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
Well holy fuck. Right. Uhm. Heh? Okay uhm... I’m trying to get obverse that last moment between Bri and Willow.

Okay, so the brothers. They must be important... who was poisoned recently... there’s been so much go on! Hmmm. I’m confused. And baffled. But sooo good as always. I want the answers already. Hurry up and write.
Naomi chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
What! What! What! What’ what! My little proph! What the fuck!

Ookay breath... girl! Do you hate me! Things were beginning to get happy and you ruined it!

Loved the single ladies but! Oh my god. I laughed so hard.

Does the story have anything to do with what’s happening/going to happen: happened? Just an idea. Oh and the mask? And relevance?
NikNak13 chapter 20 . 11/12/2017
Ah man, another theory blown out the window! When I read Bri was pregnant, I thought it would be Felix's! I'm still pretty sure Evan is his though, especially with the teal eyes. Evan sounds so wise and sad for a kid of his age; especially when compared to Prophecy (who does appear a little spoilt sometimes!). It would be cool if they did turn out to be cousins.
I'm intrigued about Duffin, and why he seems a little backward for his age. And the two mystery men... one and two, hmm?
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 18 . 11/9/2017
Imagine a head spinning with question marks flying uncontrollably around it... this is me.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
Thanks for the warning a few chapters back that things are about to move really fast. But I think there's way too many characters and sub-plots and issues now. It's just TOO MUCH and TOO CONFUSING and no longer a pleasant read. Just my personal opinion but obviously, there are still some readers who love it so good for you. I'm super sad because I've been a fan since the first book, but am now giving up on following this. I wish you all the best.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
Well what do I say to that beauty of a chapter. I was a little confused because of the jump in time but other than that it was good I love that little kiss scene at the end. Oh I can imagine it. Ha! Stupid Aiden. I don’t really see the point of Sia at the moment. Like she seems pointless being in the story but I also know you. I’m a little suspicious of her to be honest. I wonder if I’m over thinking things with her a little.
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Fuuuuuuuuck and here we though things were going to get better! Ha! I didn’t really. I know they will but I’m a little confused and I can’t beleive I waited so long to read. What am I like really hmm? Well done sweetie good stuff
NikNak13 chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Lol, I remember now, you like foxes, right?
That's cool, how you say your brain works by thinking of arcs - isn't that how many TV programmes work? It gives us so many characters to root for, and the opportunity to change our minds about some of them. Still thinking Jacob's going to prove pretty important at some point, mind...
And I'm kind of glad that Willow and Aiden are all neatly tied up and coming to a close. I wasn't quite as attached to them as I was to Jack and Nisha; plus, I can't wait for you to explain some of these webs and red herrings! I did think the next book would be about Bren and Sera, but now I think more Felix. And if Willow and Aiden don't have a son, then either Felix or Sera will have to carry the line on, I guess. I get the feeling Aiden doesn't like being Lord of Winter, too.
And I'm soooo hoping we see more of Mr Big/Sir/'the creepy horrible guy'!
PS. I hate red herrings :D
NikNak13 chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Oh crikey, this is seriously good! Mind-bendingly so, but I love how many plot threads you've got going on here, and how there's the possibilty you're going to tie them all up in one big showdown.
So Chloe... does that mean the baby is Felix's? Especially with the 'friends with benefits' line. If he is the father of Evan, he must have been 15/16 when he was conceived? Umm, not too improbable, I guess...
And I remember the witch that got hold of the blood that Willow had to drink to survive. The death of a family tree - surely you don't mean the Frosts?
Bicorn... fascinated by that one word!
NikNak13 chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
Ooh, I wonder if Aiden summoned Bren in time before his memories could be wiped! I bet it was Sera that Bren thought the blood had been taken from, as I remember Tatiana being so keen on drinking it.
Love the idea of the Teacup Swirl ride taking such a prominent part, lol. And it was cool that you had Willow ask Aiden out on the date (which I am awaiting with bated breath!)
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »