Reviews for Poetry: Companions & the Wild
Ckh chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
Cats. The slackers of the animal kingdom. Yet, they are still one of the most efficient hunters. A short but (rather) humorous poem.
Ckh chapter 5 . 6/25/2018
A poem that has its roots to nature - it feels as though its set in the wild, where silverfish are free to mindlessly roam. Maybe I'm not getting my point across here but yeah. Good poem.
Ckh chapter 3 . 6/25/2018
"Creature of dark black pools
Of nights moonless
Of forever-deep"

This is pretty sick stuff. The poem has a natural flow to it. Combined with the fantastic images, it makes for an uncomfortable otherworldly feeling. You also make me think about the deep ocean and oh boy what the hell is even in there?
Ckh chapter 4 . 6/25/2018
Man, crows are sinister figures. You never know what they are up to. A solid poem about the eerieness of crows.
Ckh chapter 2 . 6/25/2018
"Thinking they are secure,
But those foolish will pay."

Don't test the limits of nature's top predators. They are the OG badasses and you captured the tiger's majesty well here. Your images strike the imposing presence of a tiger. That must be a pretty swell documentary.
Ckh chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
An elegant depiction of a slitherly creature of the dark. I can never hold snakes. Don't ask me to.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
Nice poems. Cats love to sleep when they are not hunting.

~Sir Scott
Reminiscent Awakening chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
I appreciate your poems.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
This, I think, is the most beautiful poem about a snake I have ever read. Very well done. The imagery your few words inspire is vivid in my mind.
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
You have done a nice job portraying the power of the tiger. I can see the great cat now, in all its glory.
Prime Jeremy chapter 5 . 8/7/2017