Reviews for I Can't Believe I Have the Girlfriend of My Dreams!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 38 . 7/16
Okay, we all knew that the loop could only be broken once Kazuki remembers his relationship with Alana, so why is it that we dithered around for five chapters only for Kazuki to remember it with no prompting or trigger whatsoever?

And how does Akane know he has an object if she's never seen it? And we all know that cliffhanger will amount to nothing. Heck, we know this is Kazuki's dying dream as he bleeds out from Shion stabbing him!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 37 . 6/26
This is really dragging on. Please get on with it.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 33 . 5/29
I'm beginning to think that maybe the whole plot up to this point was a hallucination, and Kazuki is actually from World A instead of B, or maybe the real world is another one altogether.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 31 . 4/9
If the start of this chapter is a flashback, you should italicize it or something.

I thought Shion was older than she looks. No, she's just a high schooler in the yakuza, which is rather unrealistic.

And now there have been suicide attempts by two different characters within three chapters. You might want to vary it.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 30 . 4/3
Haha, yes! I've always been a fan of crackfics, and this one is from the original author! And April 1st was my birthday, too!

The parody is practically spot on. All the characters are completely opposite their true selves, particularly Mary and Kazuki. I mean, Mary being a shy girl who isn't athletic at all? You had me there. And Kazuki as a secretly evil chick magnet is equally ridiculous. What's next, a Mary-Kazuki-Akane love triangle? ...Oh wait, that's canon.

Hang on a sec, did you turn the guidance counselor into the cat?

Anyway, good luck with the real next chapter.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 29 . 3/26
Of course, since Shion exists in both worlds, I strongly doubt the White Tigers are actually reformed in World A. This would also suggest that Daisuke is lying to them all.

Now, what Akane says suggests World A might actually be a dream after all.

Speaking of which, there are a lot of places in this chapter where it is unclear who is speaking. You don't even have a clear transition between Worlds A and B.

...And killing Yui off on Daisuke's birthday? Damn. You also forgot to mention that her World A counterpart had recovered until after that scene had passed, which is needlessly confusing.
Jae Hwa chapter 2 . 3/24
Ahh, I can’t tell if Mary likes him or is just a really good friend! We get to know more about the characters around Kazuki, and so far I think I like Daisuke the best. I mean, I had my share of hanging out with the wrong crowd, but thankfully nothing bad ever happened. I’m glad he managed to set himself straight.

Dr. Mori’s advice can’t be trusted! If you get outright rejected, don’t follow up with more advances—you’ll make things worse! D: Oh well, I’m sure Kazuki will eventually succeed. ;) I see a few conmas missing here and there, but that’s about it. Good job!
Jae Hwa chapter 1 . 3/24
I liked how you told the story backwards, first showing us he’s in hospital then the reason why. He sounds extremely gullible, I mean, c’mon—if she never spoke to you in class, why would you think she would be into you? Daisuke sounds like a horrible friend, but I can tell he genuinely cares about Kazuki.

Good job!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 28 . 3/19
Okay, a lot happened in this chapter.

First, I should point out that you should have written “Mary’s and my” instead of “Mary and I’s”. There are also some other places where you wrote “I” instead of “me”.

Now, onward to the story. It looks like we have finally hit the darkest hour after descending for the last several chapters. Shion is just evil—she set up the whole thing just to be a dick. So now there is the situational irony that Kazuki wants to stay in World A, even though his relationship is ruined there (though we know that will only happen till he finds Akane and convinces her not to jump) while in his home universe, _people actually want him dead_. The poor guy just can’t win. I do think it’s a little unrealistic that Mary would just happen to come to the correct conclusion about how the other world works when she doesn’t know anything about it. And once again, Akane is a pitiable character. I honestly don’t see a way out of this, since in the end, Kazuki really can only be with her alternate universe self and not her.

Well, the next chapter ought to be pivotal, so until then...
kuma951rekka chapter 1 . 3/15
I like to believe I've read a lot of manga and watched a lot of anime, so it seems to me that this story is basically a bunch of those tropes (both good and bad) mashed together carelessly until you've gone down the entire list. Stream of consciousness style of writing is really grating along with all the grammatical errors. I agree with some of the earlier reviews that this type of dialogue is not really relatable to anyone in the real world or even good anime in my opinion.

I have caught up to the latest chapter hoping you've exhausted all of the tropes halfway through but unfortunately not. I will continue reading the updates hoping the story gets better because with this many chapters and the plot still going in circles I guess you still have something to prove
lirianstar chapter 1 . 3/12
This was a promising start!

I really enjoyed the writing style, especially the humor. Kaz's character is easy to relate to, and very entertaining.

Daisuke seems like a good -ahem* terrible friend!

Kazuki seems like such a nice, naive kid who actually believed that the 'Ice Witch' was actually into him. Oh, the public humiliation! The manga like feels come across pretty well too~
Nothing much by way of critique - you just have a few grammatical errors (like when describing Kaneko's height) - and very easily fixable.

Overall I really liked the chapter!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 26 . 3/11
Um, you spelled one of your backwards words wrong. It should be dnuorgkcab.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 25 . 3/11
Well, Kazuki brought this entirely on himself. He is now at rock bottom in his home universe.

And it’s strange that in a story involving dimensional travel, the most unrealistic thing in it is a sixteen-year-old being the alleged leader of an organized crime ring.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 24 . 3/11
It’s really confusing just jumping back and forth between universes.

And hold on a minute. If Daisuke was once a White Tiger, then why didn’t they recognize him when he beat them up?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 23 . 3/11
Shion is a yandere, I’m sure of it. Everything about her is suspicious. Stay far away, Kazuki and every other character...
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »