Reviews for I Can't Believe I Have the Girlfriend of My Dreams!
kuma951rekka chapter 1 . 3/15
I like to believe I've read a lot of manga and watched a lot of anime, so it seems to me that this story is basically a bunch of those tropes (both good and bad) mashed together carelessly until you've gone down the entire list. Stream of consciousness style of writing is really grating along with all the grammatical errors. I agree with some of the earlier reviews that this type of dialogue is not really relatable to anyone in the real world or even good anime in my opinion.

I have caught up to the latest chapter hoping you've exhausted all of the tropes halfway through but unfortunately not. I will continue reading the updates hoping the story gets better because with this many chapters and the plot still going in circles I guess you still have something to prove
lirianstar chapter 1 . 3/12
This was a promising start!

I really enjoyed the writing style, especially the humor. Kaz's character is easy to relate to, and very entertaining.

Daisuke seems like a good -ahem* terrible friend!

Kazuki seems like such a nice, naive kid who actually believed that the 'Ice Witch' was actually into him. Oh, the public humiliation! The manga like feels come across pretty well too~
Nothing much by way of critique - you just have a few grammatical errors (like when describing Kaneko's height) - and very easily fixable.

Overall I really liked the chapter!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 26 . 3/11
Um, you spelled one of your backwards words wrong. It should be dnuorgkcab.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 25 . 3/11
Well, Kazuki brought this entirely on himself. He is now at rock bottom in his home universe.

And it’s strange that in a story involving dimensional travel, the most unrealistic thing in it is a sixteen-year-old being the alleged leader of an organized crime ring.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 24 . 3/11
It’s really confusing just jumping back and forth between universes.

And hold on a minute. If Daisuke was once a White Tiger, then why didn’t they recognize him when he beat them up?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 23 . 3/11
Shion is a yandere, I’m sure of it. Everything about her is suspicious. Stay far away, Kazuki and every other character...
Brendan Rizzo chapter 22 . 3/11
Kazuki technically is a two-timing bastard when you think about it...

Poor Akane, knowing that she will always come in second place to her own alternate self.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 21 . 3/11
Someone actually deconstructed the Pair the Spares trope. Impressive.

What, are Yuki and Daisuke from this world gonna end up together? That would be unexpected, and a major shock to Kaz, eh?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 20 . 3/11
Well, we get more of Kaneko’s past, and apparently Kazuki fought those White Tiger punks years ago and doesn’t remember.

...And now Yuki is going to walk in at this exact moment, right?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 18 . 3/11
So Yuki’s Ice Witch persona is a facade, and she’s really more like her World Akane self, huh?

Now the question is, how did Tsubasa get to the cafe first?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 17 . 3/11
It makes sense that Akane could solve the puzzle. After all, she just saw somebody else try and fail, and then was told why that wouldn’t work, giving her motivation to think outside the box.

You know, I would like to see the minor arcana (i.e. the normal suits) show up in fiction, since they make up the majority of the deck. It would be funny: “Your past is represented by the Wheel of Fortune! Your present is the Tower! And your future is the Ace of Clubs!”

Since Kazuki is looking forward to the play in his own universe, it’s gonna suck, ain’t it?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 16 . 3/10
Wait, so Tsubasa was never a student to begin with? That is confusing.

And poor, poor Daisuke. Turns out that this universe's Kaneko still likes Kazuki, and the latter is none the wiser and thinks he's helping. Poor communication kills, I guess.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 15 . 3/10
Holy plot twist, Batman!

(But also, if you are going to change points of view, make it obvious from the beginning.)
Brendan Rizzo chapter 13 . 3/10
Oh snap. SOMETHING is up...
Brendan Rizzo chapter 12 . 3/10
Daisuke X Kaneko, huh?

...And then Kazuki's grades slip so far that HE is the one who needs to be tutored. Wacky hijinks will ensue, I am sure. Though I find it funny that the character named Mary is the one who needs help in English.

One other thing: I don't think that just italicizing the text will help indicate when the point of view changes. All it did was confuse me.