Reviews for Electron
Brendan Rizzo chapter 5 . 1/3
Why do I have the feeling that this Iron Maiden is one of those '90s Anti-"Heroes" that always show up?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 4 . 11/1/2017
All right, that's fine. This cliffhanger is interesting regardless.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
That went pretty well. But if someone as strong as Titus is just a starter villain, then how bad will the REAL villains be?
Brendan Rizzo chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
So Aaron's met everyone around HQ, and got his costume, and started learning how to use his powers. But he'll still make an ass of himself when he gets into the field, of course. I hope he doesn't kill someone by accident; there are loads of heavy metallic objects in the city.

I wonde if any of these other characters will appear again or are just here for flavor...
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Interesting. I'll admit that I don't usually read superhero stuff, but I suppose I'll follow this for the novelty of you writing something other than a crackfic. (I might not be able to review EVERY chapter, though.)

The "registered superhuman" thing has probably been done to death, but I don't know if any others have featured supervillains being allowed to run free because of bureaucratic inertia before. I predict that Titus will be either the Starter Villain, or the Big Bad. (But probably the first one.)

Well, good luck.