Reviews for Day
sprinkled clean chapter 17 . 1/9
I just noticed that this had “humour” as a sub-genre. Well done.
sprinkled clean chapter 15 . 1/9
I am strongly urged to respond to this with a one-liner, although it is not a clever one, so I will.

This made me laugh.
sprinkled clean chapter 16 . 1/9
I think if all you can give to a story is a one liner, then that’s either what you invested in the work or that’s what the writer invested in the work. In my experience, when I want to give a one liner, I realise it’s more of my initial impression of the work after I read it once. So if I want to give a better review, I read it again and I realise I have more to say. But if I start to read and get bored, I won’t even bother leaving a review much less finish the story. Guess that’s why I mainly read poetry on this site... whoops.

So in short, I guess what I’m trying to say is, we’re kinda the same? You’re just kinder about how you want to support authors who don’t get feedback by telling yourself you’d review them one day. Even if you don’t. You’re a worthy Crusader d-:
sprinkled clean chapter 14 . 1/9
I found it funny how you spent the first half of this review critiquing the people who haven’t played Dank Scavenger. That’s a critique in itself, ha ha. Also, it’s interesting how the selling point of this review is the items part. I’m not sure if I understood how the game works, but I’ve got a faint idea from your review, and if I were a gamer, I’d probably check it out.

In terms of tone and language, you nailed it. It’s certified Ckh-style: extremely serious and comical at the same time, too much exaggeration that it isn’t exaggeration anymore with the right amount of references. Plus, you kept spelling good as gud ((:
sprinkled clean chapter 13 . 1/9
It’s refreshing to see someone pour out theirselves in a way that doesn’t strive to be fictional or literary. I also like the stream of consciousness style in this chapter, as evidenced by your mention of “mood” at the end; the flow is raw and so is the content, which didn’t make me skip stuff because everything was just so real and honest. My favourite part was that part you mentioned how you haven’t read enough, haven’t gamed enough, etc. but still want to create despite what you lack. I felt similarly before, but I’ve overcome that insecurity.

If I may share with you something about that, hope you read this next bit. I think I’ve read more books than you as a kid/high schooler. (My parents encouraged reading to the point where they compared me to a younger friend who asked for a book as a gift when I asked for a tamagotchi). I learned to love reading and writing, and thought I was gonna be very good at it. Then came college. Because of courseload, all the enjoyable times I spent watching anime, reading fiction, joining forums online, role playing, and worldbuilding were gone. My life had become too focused on the real world that I thought I lost myself. But I realised I felt empty even back when I was trying to fill my life with books and fantasy because it was never enough. Thankfully, I had an older friend in college who shared with me about this God called Jesus (you can roll your eyes). I learned that He created me, He loves me, and wants me to experience an abundant life. But because I chose my own way (i.e. chose to fill myself with other things), I missed out on Him and got stuck in this endless cycle of craving for something to fill the emptiness. So I became curious as to whether or not this Jesus is real, and began to read this crazy book called the Bible. I started praying to God, talking to Him and believing He was listening, and I swear to you my life changed. It’s changing still, for the better. I don’t feel empty anymore. I don’t cling on to books and entertainment to give me my identity as I used to, and I feel a stronger urge to understand reality rather than immerse myself in fantasy. There are real people out there with real needs, like you, and I hope I get to share just a bit about my source of hope, love, joy, and comfort, who is Jesus.
lirianstar chapter 17 . 1/9
Your quandary about one-liners is apt. Same goes for me reviewing as I want to be as honest as possible - but end up thinking too much and then sometimes not reviewing effectively at all.
I just read through 'day'
lirianstar chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Talk about one-eighties XD
This premises(logical/rational or interpretative?) at the beginning got me intrigued, then thinking: what is" the premise? Then I kept reading.
The last sentence...
Hahahahahaha XD
The Voice Of Silence chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
Most people would think that you were depressed but I can tell you are not. Maybe you once were, but you seem past that now, like me. Misery becomes a fact of life that stops being misery the moment we get used used to it, thus leaving us numb, Seeing the horrible truth of the world, unable and unwilling to delude ourselves or others about what the world is like.
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
So far I think I'm keeping up with this! Is there a quiz at the end? I'll probably fail it. Because this is top stuff right here.

Ahaha :) for real though, it's fun to read.
Krimson95 chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
sprinkled clean chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
Pancakes. Gosh, I don’t know why but I found this chapter lovely, maybe because I can relate to it? Or I dunno, I like the feeling of starting a paragraph/story with “some days” because there’s just something so nostalgic about it.
sprinkled clean chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
Oh my goodness, this is what you meant by not suitable for the general public?! I feel like I’m reading Spanish.
sprinkled clean chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
I was giggling until you (or your friend) wrote ‘chopped Tiffany up’ - I mean, how COULD you write such a brutal sentence. Then I am back to giggling.
Jaya Avendel chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
I found this to be amusing as well as having some bearing on the truth. The second last paragraph I enjoyed especially.
ooff chapter 4 . 9/30/2017