Reviews for Day
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 36 . 1/31
Wait what do you do with it?
Sir Scott chapter 36 . 1/27
That's a pretty cool. Import from favorites puts the fun in function.
Sir Scott chapter 35 . 9/2/2019
That's why I usually just buy books, because I never read books out of the library. The idea of Singaporean literature sounds intriguing. Good luck on your reading.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 35 . 9/1/2019
Wow, so you guys mostly read books from other countries? Huh. I’d assume that would be more to do with your country’s population size and it being easier for publishing companies to license foreign works than to come out with their own, than anything about Singaporean people’s interest in literature or writing though. I mean, I haven’t been to Singapore, but I would say most Americans aren’t all that inclined to creativity and literature - and yet as a group we produce a lot of it because there are a lot of us.

It’s too bad public opinion on Singaporean literature is so bad. Good on those authors and poets who keep creating in spite of the negativity! :)
Sir Scott chapter 34 . 8/4/2019
An interesting review policy that you have. I usually review everything that I read. Anything that interests me. I return reviews (mostly, unless I don't want to). I had some other stuff to say about this chapter, but the thought floated out of my head.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 34 . 8/3/2019
Wow cool story your description is good, coul you read mine it’s called The epic adventures of Gary Stu it’s abouy me and my friends going into the A world called Norkandavosis and finding out we have magic powers to be ninja assassind, read my story plz because I definitely read yours, k thanks by

(Just kidding. Thanks for the shout out, also thanks for all the reviews on Acajego I should really reply to those too huh)
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 33 . 7/29/2019
Write it!
Sir Scott chapter 33 . 7/29/2019
That's a scary thought. Mom would have had trouble giving birth to me if that was the case.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 32 . 7/27/2019
Actually respond to reviews in a timely manner? Who does that?
Sir Scott chapter 32 . 7/26/2019
We all make those kinds of goofs. Enjoy your free time.
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 30 . 7/25/2019
Wut
Sir Scott chapter 31 . 7/25/2019
Those were the good old days when Day was released to the world.
Kam I Am chapter 19 . 7/25/2019
oof, the fidget spinner era. Now you’re really dating this story, mate. I imagine somebody will be digging up this chapter hundreds of years in the future, a crack team of archaeologists scouring what’s left of servers and data backups, only to stop and ask themselves what the hell everybody’s momentary infatuation with these fidget spinners was about.
Kam I Am chapter 16 . 7/25/2019
This is a gud story.
Kam I Am chapter 13 . 7/25/2019
To answer your question in chapter 11: pancakes

This is a really unique story in what you’ve attempted here, I had to stop just to make that note of that. Your biography honestly strikes a chord with me, we sound like very similiar people, though I get the read that I’m a few years older than you (at least, at the time this chapter was presumably written). I also procrastinate, I also lack money, and I also have this inherent yearning to create stories while often questioning if I have a justifiable enough experience to write a compelling one.

I think the older you get the easier it becomes to shut these concerns out. Call it cynicism, call it willful ignorance, but at a certain point the existentialism becomes a tool not a deterrent, strange as that may sound. You learn to stop giving as much of a fosh, if for no other reason than because there’s not enough time left to do anything else.
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »