Reviews for Heart of Gold
Amazing chapter 20 . 1/17/2020
Please make a 2nd part! This is so good! You could make it a book and sell it! What about a trilogy? Ohhh Please please please think about it! Continue writing about this great universe you created! Don't let it go!
TheLastEmu chapter 20 . 11/4/2018
Great story so far. It's nice to find an original and well written sci-fi romance. It seems like you've put a lot of thought into world (universe?) building. The love making bits were very erotic and well written. I am hoping to see more of the story someday. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about the history of humans in the galaxy, where earth is, whether alien crossbreeding proves possible, etc.
REGRETABLE chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
This was an excellent story! I really enjoyed it! The characters were interesting and the storyline just kept me hooked.

This is the first alien/human story be successful, at least, out of the ones I have (tried to) read.

I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
LightxDarkness chapter 20 . 7/20/2018
This was such a wonderful read. I don't usually read stories of out of this world romance, literally, but this story changed my view. Kilnor is just a sweet endearing character.

I must also say that I love the name Sunny. It fits her well. Cade and the twins gave the story life. They made it seem alive with their own feelings and take to it. Thank you for the story!
SilverLining chapter 20 . 7/15/2018
The happy ending is nearing? I would like to see Sunny see her family once and their reactions to her alien husband Lol.
SilverLining chapter 11 . 7/15/2018
Yes it was Kilnor's team. Says a lot about the flaws of Sunny when Kilnor is down, she goes back to despairing about her own survival. Makes sense.
SilverLining chapter 10 . 7/15/2018
The Miotalan lesson was very cool! Sucked that Kilnor was right, something did happen to him. I'll be constructive and say it would be cooler if Sunny tried to protect Kilnor herself. She fell deeply in love with him and should show for it even if she knows she's weak.
SilverLining chapter 9 . 7/15/2018
Sunny can always be a Miotlioan lawyer, couldn't she? They are advanced enough to do space travel and court cases right?
SilverLining chapter 8 . 7/15/2018
"the fangs he sported on his app" What does this mean?
SilverLining chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
Sunny had the balls to get the chip out of Kilnor, good for her. I liked that scene. We got more of diminutive, helpless Sunny a lot.
SilverLining chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
Just helping you out! Glad that Kilnor knows what he's doing cause Sunny sure doesn't.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2018
Wait! Did I miss something? Where are they going?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
So sweet! Wish we got to meet Sunny’s brother Rain. I call for a sequel!
SilverLining chapter 18 . 7/10/2018
Definitely a scene where they tall about their families or something personal... They definitely fulfil physical but personal?
SilverLining chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
Sunny: I don't want to be a salve.
Kilnor: No shit, Sherlock.

Lol. Great chapter they're talking even if Sunny has to rest.
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »