Reviews for Heart of Gold
Jenny Q chapter 12 . 9/20
Please update tonight!
Luna chapter 12 . 9/19
Please post another chapter! I love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16
Fantastic story! I found it two days ago and read through to chapter 12. Please update like right now! I need my "heart of gold" fix.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/16
Oh damn! So now Sunny has been able to prove she is Kilnor's mate, so now we just have to wait for Kilnor to recover fully and wake up so he can defend sunny and explain how they came to be mates!
Lou chapter 12 . 9/15
I'm on my hands and knees BEGGING you not to take a week or longer cuz I really don't think I can wait that long. I'm scared for Sunny's safety and super duper afraid that Comleoir is gonna make sure Kilnor's never gonna wake up and that just CAN'T happen to my babies! It just can't!
Snaaaaacks chapter 12 . 9/15
Thanks for updating the other day. Can't wait for the next chapter. Obsessively refreshing 5 times a day every day until the next chapter just like I did all last week.
tiny chapter 12 . 9/14
yeah they probably should do something quick and get sunny to safety before the commander hurts her or worse sells her back into slavery and kilnor better hurry up and wake up cuz his lady needs him now!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14
Ugh can't get enough of this story, it's so great
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14
I wasn't really thinking of possibility of Sunny being pregnant but I am now.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14
I've enjoyed reading your story, looking forward to new updates.
Natchez chapter 12 . 9/13
Another good chapter. You're keeping the suspense up and I'm waiting to see what happens next! Good work!
Lou chapter 11 . 9/11
Not as bad as the last cliffhanger but still pretty bad! I need an update like yesterday! C'mon please! :'(
Tina chapter 11 . 9/10
I really like your story. It is very interesting to read and I can't wait to find out how it continues.
Anon chapter 11 . 9/8
Well! Kilmer and Sunni have been found by Kilnor's team, now we need Kilnor to pull through and wake up so he can help Sunni. Also, new characters!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8
Did they not notice the mark Kilnor left on her or were they too distracted to notice?
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »