Reviews for Heart of Gold
FYI chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
One more thing, it will be really cool if somewhere maybe an epilogue or an outtake, a cute scene with Sunny and Ainne while Kilnor and family watches. If it's too hard to incorporate, that's okay.

I also love how Zalon is so frustrated with his patients. I can totally see him hair-pulling (or face-palming since he seems more like the serious type). Hehe! Love your story, thanks!
FYI chapter 18 . 11/25/2017
When rewriting this story... please put linebreaks inbetween new scenes or pov. I had to reread several areas a couple of times before i understood what was going on. Either than that, your story is great! Love Kilnor and Sunny!
madamemercurial chapter 18 . 11/6/2017
Love this story.

Have you thought about adding contractions to Sunny's speech? I can get it with the aliens, but Sunny might sound a little formal? Or is that to stand for the translation to Kilnor's language?

Still love it. Just curious.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2017
So Kilnor went from not seeing nudity as a big deal to having a problem with men seeing Sunny naked? How funny lol I’m guessing mating changes a Miotalan ;) So now that they’re reunited what’s next for Kilnor and Sunny and what about Eowan?
tiny chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
ewan better get what coming to him!
Natchez chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
Yay! We have love and recovery! Looking forward to the conclusion. Good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
Nice! Loved this chapter ️
Lou chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
So happy they’re back together. I was kinda worried something worse would happen and they’d never see each other again. That would’ve been terrible. Here’s a thought though maybe you could extend the story to 30 chapters? Please? At least do a sequel centered around them after NaNoWriMo :)
Snaaaaacks chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
This was the chapter I was waiting for. Though I'm kinda anxious to see more of them just getting reacquainted and healing up. (Not an innuendo, though you did a good job with that other scene a while back). As always, I'm excited to see what happens next.
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 10/26/2017
Yeeaay! So happy that they meet again! His sister seemed sweet. But still don't know about his parents' opinion about Sunny. Hope it won't trouble the couple!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
OMG JUST SAW THIS STORY I HAD TO SPEDILY READ AND FELT SO GREEDY LOL EXCELLENT PLOT!
snazzyunicorn chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD. I love the relationship between the two and I really hope Sunny and Kilnor are reunited soon. Please update. Thank you
Snaaaaacks chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
I am so so happy she is back in good hands. It seemed almost too easy though. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I think the next chapter is the one I have really been waiting for. Where at least one of them sees the other finally safe and relatively okay.
Natchez chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Yay! The long-awaited rescue! I've been on pins and needles waiting to see how this would go. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Hurrah! They found her! And oh my god you did great job building the tense!
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »