Reviews for Heart of Gold
madamemercurial chapter 18 . 11/6
Love this story.

Have you thought about adding contractions to Sunny's speech? I can get it with the aliens, but Sunny might sound a little formal? Or is that to stand for the translation to Kilnor's language?

Still love it. Just curious.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29
So Kilnor went from not seeing nudity as a big deal to having a problem with men seeing Sunny naked? How funny lol I’m guessing mating changes a Miotalan ;) So now that they’re reunited what’s next for Kilnor and Sunny and what about Eowan?
tiny chapter 18 . 10/27
ewan better get what coming to him!
Natchez chapter 18 . 10/27
Yay! We have love and recovery! Looking forward to the conclusion. Good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26
Nice! Loved this chapter ️
Lou chapter 18 . 10/26
So happy they’re back together. I was kinda worried something worse would happen and they’d never see each other again. That would’ve been terrible. Here’s a thought though maybe you could extend the story to 30 chapters? Please? At least do a sequel centered around them after NaNoWriMo :)
Snaaaaacks chapter 18 . 10/26
This was the chapter I was waiting for. Though I'm kinda anxious to see more of them just getting reacquainted and healing up. (Not an innuendo, though you did a good job with that other scene a while back). As always, I'm excited to see what happens next.
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 10/26
Yeeaay! So happy that they meet again! His sister seemed sweet. But still don't know about his parents' opinion about Sunny. Hope it won't trouble the couple!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24
OMG JUST SAW THIS STORY I HAD TO SPEDILY READ AND FELT SO GREEDY LOL EXCELLENT PLOT!
snazzyunicorn chapter 17 . 10/24
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD. I love the relationship between the two and I really hope Sunny and Kilnor are reunited soon. Please update. Thank you
Snaaaaacks chapter 17 . 10/23
I am so so happy she is back in good hands. It seemed almost too easy though. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I think the next chapter is the one I have really been waiting for. Where at least one of them sees the other finally safe and relatively okay.
Natchez chapter 17 . 10/23
Yay! The long-awaited rescue! I've been on pins and needles waiting to see how this would go. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 10/23
Hurrah! They found her! And oh my god you did great job building the tense!
Lou chapter 16 . 10/19
Coming to a close?! I demand a sequel centered around Sunny as she adjusts to life on a foreign planet. She’s still gotta be very homesick so it’d be kinda cool to see her adapt to everything since I don’t see Kilnor letting her return home anytime soon. Just a thought though:)
Snaaaaacks chapter 16 . 10/19
Thanks for updating. Can't wait to see the rescue. I'm anxious about how things are gonna play out. I feel spoiled getting this many updates lately.
80 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »