Reviews for The Princess Deal
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 9 . 10/29
Emily doesn't even have a brother, and it seems like she hasn't had much to do with boys before this. I think you show this well! It will be interesting to see how they manage together.
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 8 . 10/29
I love this chapter. Emily's thoughts on the prince are really intriguing and it's fun seeing that stubborn side that she tries to deal with. The end of the chapter feels uplifting, but when Blair talks about destiny, I can't help but think that part of it's an orchestrated sham-Emily agreed to the prince's plan; she's purposely sacrificing for this destiny-which makes me feel more sad than happy. I guess it feels like Emily is not being genuine when she responds to Blair in the second-to-last sentence. Yes, I know it's kind of picky, but everything else is written really well and I'm loving the story, so I hope you don't mind this feedback!
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 7 . 10/29
I love your characterisation of Emily: her selflessness, her awkwardness, her dedication to her sister and her stubbornness!
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 8 . 10/19
Beautiful. Be still my heart! The things she will do for her sister is simply. Amazing. (
Hippy-Princess-Razorart chapter 7 . 10/17
Thank you for writing something that is so captivating. I can't wait to see what is going to happen. And I honestly hope the Prince falls inlove with Emily. And she just laughs him off p (Not really, I love a good fairy tale love story). Beautiful job!
allbookmonkey chapter 7 . 10/17
Oh my goodness! This chapter, especially the end, is so sweet! I wish i could be as good a sister as that! :) I really like your writing, and I can't wait to see what's next!
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 4 . 10/6
Nice chapter. Could do with some editing for the punctuation :)
Seudonimo Voldeminty chapter 3 . 10/5
Oops, I thought I'd already reviewed.

I like your characters! You can tell them apart-and they've all got their quirks. :P
The story is fun :)
Oh, you included Chapter Four in Chapter Three ...
allbookmonkey chapter 3 . 9/15
I like this story so far, and I hope you'll update more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9
The end of this chapter makes me hungry! :P I like the story so far.