Reviews for The Lycan Doctor
Atticus101 chapter 23 . 12/23/2017

My name is Atticus Ravenstryke. I just finished reading this story so far and it was so amazing that I found that I simply had to comment and review. The Chinese influence was tastefully added into the lore and story and all of your characters were well rounded and simply intriguing and engaging. I'm truly inspired by your story to try and work harder on my own. I loved all of the relationships between your characters and how you connected them all together in an intricate web of beautiful Chinese inspired names that flowed off the tongue and really seemed to fit each character so well. The plot itself was interesting and made me want to explore the world you created even more. My deepest wish is for you to continue this to completion and bring a final conclusion to the story no matter what it may be. Here's praying that it's a happy ending but with this story you never know. I loved Kyriel's and Nafans interaction with each and can't wait to see where their relationship goes in the future. It's hard to comprehend why people have not favorited or reviewed on this hidden gem but perhaps Fiction Press is not what it used to be. I beseech you to please finish this story and know that there are people who truly appreciate you sharing your creative talents with those of us who yearn for something of this literary merit to sink our teeth into.

An Appreciative Reader
Mikealfaxray chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
I'm gonna hazard a guess that Nafan is half(?) Lycan and his father was Khyriel's uncle Zhen. Except I don't think they're blood related and I don't think Khyriel's father was actually Shen but he was taken in by him and that's why he said he was a Sreki and not a Raoul. And the white wolf with blue eyes is his real parent... hmmmm. This story is very interesting. I love the setting too. And I like how the plot doesn't completely focus on the end point but their journey too. I was actually really looking forward to Tanghua's vision as soon as Ming said she was a fortune teller! I didn't expect it to be so sad. I hope Ming is right in not worrying! Ah. I want to read more! And I can't wait to see if I'm wrong or right.
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Sorry, I missed the note where you said you didn't want criticism. I'll try not to say anything.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Is "Xi" supposed to be just a nickname? Like, my family calls me Mei Mei which means "little sister" for example. I can't find any Chinese honorifics that are just "xi" but "xiaojie" seems perfect since it means "Ms." and can refer to prostitutes.