Reviews for The Pocket Watch Man
Lady Okra chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I like the concept!

I think that you could improve the story by adding a little more description. Show, rather than tell. You can also make it interesting by building character. I felt no attachment to "Ted", "Grace" and "Mason" and I think that is a shame, because the story can potentially be devastating if we feel a little more attachment to the characters, be it Alina, Carlson, or any of the side characters. The ending is good. It would be great if I knew a little more about Alina, how she thinks or what she feels. The story has the potential to be expanded, to be built on and to be improved.

Good job! Keep writing.

Cheers.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
I really liked the ending. Good work!
-Marina.
Brievel chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Oh, no, the ending is horrible! Of course the reader knows what will happen... the terrifying part is, I can understand it, understand why Carlson and Alina would feel that way...
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Interesting story. It has a lot of potential to expand. The pocket watch seems like a very powerful artifact. And the opening lines turned my stomach.

Since you asked, yes, I did spot a 'by' that should have been 'bye' and a 'hold it will you' that should have been 'hold it, will you?'