Reviews for Story Starts
Marina x Machina chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
IDk how I feel about the name sounds kinda wacky to me but maybe it has a very serious history attached to it that my ignorant uncultured mind is unaware of. Good luck! I would love to see the stories from chapter two and three serialized.
Marina x Machina chapter 4 . 8/15/2017
Whoo okay. Maybe not my thing, but you write well!
Marina x Machina chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
I like this idea too (haha can you guess I like thrillers/mysteries/suspense?). Maybe she has retrograde amnesia, she's on the run from some killer, has a devious twin sister, etc. This looks good!
Marina x Machina chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
I would read this one if you serialized it. I really like it and your writing style. Though the man is a kind of bad representation of the gay community - you can read my story How to Be the Best Internet Writer in the World: You Can Write Slash and Be Homophobic for more details - so I'd prefer it if he teased the main character and maybe hinted he liked guys, but didn't kiss him without consent.
LolBookWorm chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
I love all of your 'story starts'. But I think this one and the Bloodwings sequel intrigue me the most.
LolBookWorm chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
Ooh! Does this mean you're going to finish Bloodwings? I think this is one of my favourite excerpts.