Reviews for Sins of the Author
DemigodessOfEternity chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
This is very funny with some great points!
ghodges137 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Enjoyed the self-depreciating humor - and yeah, we've all been there too.
Ckh chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
True, true, some of these apply to me. (To that guy who kinda copied and pasted a few one liners on my trash stories and asked why I didn't review back within a month: urm, if you are somehow reading this, I'll return your reviews...someday)

I like the self deprecatory style you adopted. I'm a fan of that methinks.
Ckh chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
24 - Well you got me there - for this story at least. And I'm not from the UK so theres that.
martyr chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I love this so much? I relate on a spiritual level oh my god
Redache chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Ones I agree with:
21, 22, 23 (oh yes, talk to me and break my reader coma so I actually realize this book isn't the real world), 24 (A-fucking-men), 25, 27 (though I've never gotten one?), 36 (hell yeah), 39...

32: well, um, in the more detailed smut it makes sense... I say the same word over and over when um... stimulated. Maybe not good for writing, but still...
Applesawce chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Another great chapter! I have to agree with hating the whole gender bender thing. Never realized how shallow and closed minded those plots really are until now lol
Applesawce chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
I full heatedly understand everything you have written. I like reading reading your vent text (chapter 15 of Frazzie and the fairy treasure.) Seems very genuine. I'll take into consideration only reading the first chapters of people work. Usually my intentions are to carry through, but if the story is a bit boring or not my style, or even too complex, I stray from it. I do this partially because I'm lazy and I don't make it to the end of the chapter, and because I'm a pussy who doesn't want to leave a criticizing review, especially knowing I have quite a few boring works myself. Some times I don't review every chapter simply because I don't want to spam people or annoy them, or make them feel like I'm milking their work. Yeah that, and I'm really socially awkward.

Please continue this series. Reading people rant in a satirical fashion is always a plus in my book lol
Redache chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
lolol... I agree with some of these, especially numbers 1, 2, 6, 7, 9 (or try to get me to enter a writing contest when it's obvious they haven't even read my stories), 11 (Hell. The. Fuck. Yes.), 13, and 15 (except in everything. Research people, even Wikipedia will give you an edge on actually knowing what you're talking about so you don't sound like an ignorant, insensitive piece of shit).

this looks like a crown, especially if you put a face under it or do this oo or this or lll

or have a sword 0-)
Nikki2001 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Omg I was laughing so hard when I was reading this. And half of this shit is true too! XD Definitely going on my favorites list.
The Light and The Dark chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Loved it, yay!
I absolutely love your frumor (frustrated humor...yeah I know that was awful). I haven't posted anything yet because my biggest fear is someone will die laughing and I'll be taken to court...well, you get the picture.

I really enjoyed how you played devils advocate as well. Not many people are comfortable looking deeper into their opinions and seeing a possible different perspective.

I appreciate you posting this though. Now I can hopefully remember these etiquettes when I get my stuff going.