Reviews for Circle C: Hannah's Homecoming
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 7/13/2022
Heyya! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
Frau Montag chapter 43 . 1/9/2020
This was about the sixth time I read this story and I still cheer for Hannah and Black Hawk every time.
During the entire story I felt with Hannah and her children although I am a little bit sad that Little Snowbird does seem to stray from her Cheyenne heritage.

I would love to read more stories related to Circle C. What will happen to Megan and Brave Wolf? And I'm dying to know what happened to Abigail.

Did you finish any of the other stories you started? Because there are not many authors who write this good that I will read their stories over and over again.
marzmez chapter 26 . 1/12/2018
First I'd like to say that I am enjoying this story very much. Now, you asked for help with typos. I haven't noticed many, so good job on that. I think I just noticed a continuity error, though. In the last chapter Hannah comes to town looking for Black Hawk, she goes to the vet clinic, then to the poker night where she speaks with his father. Then she heads over to dinner with her friends. Leaving her friends, she is attacked and Black Hawk helps her out. This chapter is the same night, yet Black Hawk says his dad is out of town. Didn't Hannah just see him at the saloon? Poker night? Did her father leave on a night stage coach that we don't know about? I didn't think there was stage coach travel at night. Too dangerous. Anyway, thought I would point that out.
laura chapter 43 . 11/29/2017
I loved this story.
Very interesting the native american aspects, regarding culture and customs. I adored Little Porcupine and Little Snowbird. They seems so cute.
Also Jon was hilarious! He just loved his family.

Thanks for uploading this. I understand life gets in the way, I appreciate the work and effort this took. Beautiful story. Would be interested in Magen's story. Anywho, great tale.
SHAZZA chapter 43 . 10/16/2017
I DON'T USUALLY READ WESTERNS, BUT THIS ONE INTRIGUED ME. IT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD. I SEE THAT YOU HAVE STARTED SEVERAL FOLLOW UP STORIES BUT HAVE YET TO FINISH THEM, PLEASE DO. I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THESE FAMILIES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS EFFORT IN PUTTING THIS STORY TOGETHER. SHAZZA
Rebecca Lee chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Hi Aynn Ward,
We'd love to work with you. If you're interested in publishing assistance or a variety of different editing services, we encourage you to get in touch.
Look forward to hearing from you,
pille-ip chapter 43 . 10/7/2017
This was one of the most heart touching stories I've read in a long time. You should definitely continue with the series! This was absolutely lovely. I felt as if this was all real and I really liked the characters and all the little details.
Faye Forehand chapter 43 . 9/29/2017
Well, it's finally over. I'm a bit sad, but also happy that they're finally married. :3 I look forward to the next story even if it takes some time.

Thank you again for the shout out. :)
Faye Forehand chapter 42 . 9/29/2017
Not even a cell would stop these two lol
Faye Forehand chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
Poor Abby. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.
Faye Forehand chapter 39 . 9/24/2017
Another great chapter! The wedding is almost here, I can't wait. :3
Faye Forehand chapter 36 . 9/22/2017
There's a lot of swearing in this chapter lol

Can't wait for the wedding! :3
Faye chapter 35 . 9/22/2017
Wow Jesse, you want some cheese with that whine?
Faye Forehand chapter 34 . 9/21/2017
Short, but still good. Poor Hannah, I know how she feels when it comes to other not letting you have a say on something. For me, it was a prom dress though. lol
Faye Forehand chapter 33 . 9/19/2017
Glad Hannah told off those people
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »