Reviews for The Gift
Sir Scott chapter 19 . 14h
Pretty good update. I'm glad to see a new chapter after all the problems fictionpress seems to be having lately.

Sir Scott chapter 18 . 3/11
I am happy to see Dylan back. I'll have to wait and see if their plan works.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 2/17
Nice informative chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 2/3
It was a pretty good fight scene. Fight scenes are pretty hard to write.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 1/20
Pretty good chapter. I can't wait until the next chapter to see how the fight goes. And I'm curious who Lee is.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 1/8
It's awesome to finally seeing one of the gods make an appearance. I wonder how Brigid is going to stop the war?
IcebergKold chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This was so good! You're a really good writer!
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
That was a pretty good twist. Keep up the good work.
Parker Hale chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
I love it!
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
It was kind of nice to see Ronin overpowered. Good update. It's hard to get any writing done this time of the year.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
Finally, the chapter I have looking forward to reading. I hope she gets some answers to the questions on how her power works.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
I hope this hostage thing don't drag on too much longer. It's very tedious to read.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
That's probably a safe bet. I would remove the humor from the subgenre since only the first few chapters had any comedy in them. Good chapter keeps the reader in suspense.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 10/21/2017
That was a surprise ending to this chapter. So far this story has been an enjoyable read.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
I'm glad to see that she lived and I like her new companion. He seems pretty cool.