Reviews for The Gift
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 21h
It was kind of nice to see Ronin overpowered. Good update. It's hard to get any writing done this time of the year.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 12/8
Finally, the chapter I have looking forward to reading. I hope she gets some answers to the questions on how her power works.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 11/11
I hope this hostage thing don't drag on too much longer. It's very tedious to read.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 10/29
That's probably a safe bet. I would remove the humor from the subgenre since only the first few chapters had any comedy in them. Good chapter keeps the reader in suspense.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 10/21
That was a surprise ending to this chapter. So far this story has been an enjoyable read.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 10/8
I'm glad to see that she lived and I like her new companion. He seems pretty cool.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 9/30
Perfect place to end the chapter though. I don't really have much input for this chapter.

Sir Scott chapter 5 . 9/25
That was an interesting plot twist. Although, it is to see anything wrong with it, until I have read the whole story to see if it is in place or out of place.

Sir Scott chapter 4 . 9/16
Good update. I don't really blame Brigid for seeking out Adrian. After all, she does have the right to know about her powers. And Ronin is the type of character the reader hopes will get his comeuppance.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 9/3
Pretty good chapter. I have read about movements to try and bring more attention to the Celtic gods and the druidic system.

~sir Scott
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 8/25
It's a tough break for the team, but they did mess it up. So far I have nothing to complain about. Keep up the good work.

Sir Scott chapter 1 . 8/19
It's a good introduction. Of course, it is hard to give a well-rounded critique of a story from a single chapter. I look forward to reading more.

Nina Ksen chapter 1 . 8/17
This was amazing! You are a great author!