Reviews for Æfintýri, Book I: Sigriður
catastrophe86 chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Oh Jada -sigh- why so jaded?

And I love how protective she is of Siggi even though she obviously has no reason to be. I knew Siggi couldn't be blind! And oh yeah, definitely a vampire XD with red eyes and everything. Jada, you better watch out!

This has been great so far. Can't wait to catch up!
catastrophe86 chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
"Is this what it is to have a friend?"

Ugh, my heart just melted XD

And I love how Jada so off-handedly mentions Siggi's good looks "I mean, you didn't have lots of friends at school in Iceland? I mean, with the way you look and all..." Haha oh goodness me, and so protective of Siggi already XD too cute.

I can't believe Siggi schooled her teacher after class, though - that was hilarious!
catastrophe86 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Daaaaamn, Jada :'D left that poor girl to fend for herself.

So, Siggi... or Sigrióur Brydís Björguinsdóttir... WHAT?! Haha, I'm not even gonna try that one. She's definitely sounding more and more like a vampire to me. The pale skin and hair. But she's blind? No, surely not. How could she have literally run and jumped on a moving plane if she couldn't see :\

And Jada.. she sounds interesting. I like the stark contrast between the two girls - I feel like they have a lot they could learn from each other. But we shall see :D onward!
catastrophe86 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to reading your story - been a hell of a week.

Siggi.. Siggi is an interesting name. I wonder if it's native to Icelanders or native to, uhh.. "huldufólk"? The hidden people, hmmm. Could it be.. could Siggi be -gasp- a VAMPIRE?! XD Curiouser and curiouser. Ms. Siggi has piqued my interest. I wonder what trouble she'll find in the Vineland.

Also, why did Jón call America "Vineland"? Do we have a lot of vines here? Maybe he meant the Americas as a whole :\

Anyway, off to a great start! :)
Ryo Oh Ki chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Took a little while to get back here on fictionpress catch up, but so glad I did :)